Fenotest in stock

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any concerns with this product causing release of Cortisol?Mechanism seems to suggest it would.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any concerns with this product causing release of Cortisol?Mechanism seems to suggest it would.
Sir,

All androgen production will stimulate cortisol release. To what extent we do not know. We are currently looking at that in human trials.

Thanks!
Marc Lobliner

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I am just a bit worried about the direct stiumulation of ACTH isnce it will very well lead to the increase in production of adrenal andrigens but the question is whether or not that rate of increase in production will exceed the rate of increase in production of Cortisol???

Sir,

All androgen production will stimulate cortisol release. To what extent we do not know. We are currently looking at that in human trials.

Thanks!
Marc Lobliner

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I am dying to try the product as I have PCT coming up....just wanna say thanks to Marc for continueing to come out with great products with his SCIVATION line and for great affordable products through Primaforce! Hey Stryder way to go on getting the product at a great price! Can't wait to try it!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I am just a bit worried about the direct stiumulation of ACTH isnce it will very well lead to the increase in production of adrenal andrigens but the question is whether or not that rate of increase in production will exceed the rate of increase in production of Cortisol???
From the results so far, the benefits far outweight any possible negatives.