Fenotest in stock
- 08-18-2005, 06:37 PM
- 08-19-2005, 12:09 AM
- 08-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by Mr.50
All androgen production will stimulate cortisol release. To what extent we do not know. We are currently looking at that in human trials.
08-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Interesting. I am just a bit worried about the direct stiumulation of ACTH isnce it will very well lead to the increase in production of adrenal andrigens but the question is whether or not that rate of increase in production will exceed the rate of increase in production of Cortisol???
Originally Posted by Scivation
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
I am dying to try the product as I have PCT coming up....just wanna say thanks to Marc for continueing to come out with great products with his SCIVATION line and for great affordable products through Primaforce! Hey Stryder way to go on getting the product at a great price! Can't wait to try it!
08-23-2005, 05:06 PM
From the results so far, the benefits far outweight any possible negatives.Originally Posted by Mr.50
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stuntdawg in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2005, 07:00 PM
- By Sldge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-12-2005, 09:38 PM
- By HUGE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:42 PM
- By Power Nutrition in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 11-28-2003, 05:48 PM
- By Hugh_Heifer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2003, 04:04 AM