any sales any time soon??!!

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im just wondering if theres going to be any sells any time soon. Glucophase xr maybe!?:aargh: i need to stock up....like 4 bottles worth. anyways i believe you have one of the best "oneline stores" and i woulndt spend my money anywhere else. unless its something that HAD to be bought from mexico :blink:

chaz92398

Awards
all stryder needs is phenibut powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enimity

Awards
all stryder needs is phenibut powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bump to that, I have to make my next large order at a competitors site because np doesn't carry it.

Sam if you have plans to stock it chime in, still putting my order together and would much rather order from you.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into it but don't have a supplier at the moment, so I'm hunting around. I may be able to get some in the next couple days. Will let you know for sure tomorrow.

enimity

Awards
I'm looking into it but don't have a supplier at the moment, so I'm hunting around. I may be able to get some in the next couple days. Will let you know for sure tomorrow.
Have any luck?

chaz92398

Awards
Got some on the way...should arrive in about 2-3 days. Hopefully Friday or Monday at the latest.
Is this an item you will stock on a regular basis? I know I'm not the only user of this great item.

I ordered some last week from BN, but just 30g. I'll need some late next month as well as my normal stuff.