- 08-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey stryder, I just got 400 g of HMB powder from you, and as always, it was great service.
But on the website it says that 1 tsp. =~1.5 g. When I looked at how much powder I got, I couldn't believe that! I mixed 1 tsp. in my pre-workout drink and I realized that there couldn't possibly be about 250 teaspoons in the jug. So after my workout I scooped the powder out teaspoon by teaspoon into another container, and I came out with about 100 teaspoons. So does this mean that 1 tsp. =~4 g? Please help me as I don't want to overdose and take more than I need and just have it be a waste of the powder.
Thanks a lot.
- 08-09-2005, 04:40 PM
I use HMB from nutraplanet/stryder.
I am using an electrical scale and 1/4 teespoon HMB powder is about 1g
- 08-09-2005, 07:03 PM
thanks, excalibur......that sounds more accurate. it looks like stryder might have to change that on the site so more people don't get confused.
08-10-2005, 12:41 AM
08-10-2005, 01:45 PM
08-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Remeasured it and I got ~3.5 grams for a level teaspoon. Another time I measured it and got 2.5 grams. This powder is so fine that using a scale would be your best bet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shmack in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2008, 12:56 AM
- By Bildo_21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-14-2006, 07:57 PM
- By daniel35 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2006, 07:38 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2005, 10:19 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 09:14 PM