Can I get a discount on 10lbs of optimum whey if buy 6 of them

Khyron

Awards
And you guys compare prices b/c bestpricenutrition sales their for 44.99 per bag but I rather go with you guys for thes b/c there are other things I need from you guys anyways.

Khyron

Awards
Also I go through a bag a month so I'll be ordering like 12 bags a year from you guys.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Also I go through a bag a month so I'll be ordering like 12 bags a year from you guys.
You should really look into changing your diet. One of those bags has like 150+ servings, thats like 5 or more shakes a day. Thats too many protein shakes bro.

blazinred

Awards
When will nutraplanet get the new flavors of ON whey in? I want to try the hawian punch one.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And you guys compare prices b/c bestpricenutrition sales their for 44.99 per bag but I rather go with you guys for thes b/c there are other things I need from you guys anyways.
Man, wish I could help you out but that is an insane price! They must really be cranking out some ON to get the discounts to price it that low. That is VERY close to my cost on the product.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i heard they had chocolate mint out too.

ThaBlitz

Awards
You should really look into changing your diet. One of those bags has like 150+ servings, thats like 5 or more shakes a day. Thats too many protein shakes bro.
Ill have to second that!!

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Obviously these guys haven't gotten to the point in which they would want 600+ grams of protein a day.

even 5X 40 grams of Iso would account for just 200.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno, you guys. I'm 216 lbs, 20% or so bf. I started having 4 x 44g protein in shakes, on top of my food, which will make my protein intake to about 260g a day. Well, I must say, that 4 x 66 g of powder = 250g.

That's a kilo every 4 days, or 7kg+ a month, that's over 15lbs of powder a month. My muscles have never done better and seriously, now is the only time in recent memory that I'm adding muscle without adding fat. I've tried and tried having the right amount of protein with "real food" but my calories just go sky high and I run out of tummy space before I get there. On top of that, I'm left with a streched stomach, so when time comes to lean out, I'm hungrier than any other way.

I guess for some people, a LOT of powder is good. ;)

Khyron

Awards
I eat like 350 -400grams 0f protein a day, half or maybe more comes from shakes and with me being so busy its hard to sit down and have a solid meal. I usally have oatmeal mix in my shakes its better then nothing.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, you guys. I'm 216 lbs, 20% or so bf. I started having 4 x 44g protein in shakes, on top of my food, which will make my protein intake to about 260g a day. Well, I must say, that 4 x 66 g of powder = 250g.

That's a kilo every 4 days, or 7kg+ a month, that's over 15lbs of powder a month. My muscles have never done better and seriously, now is the only time in recent memory that I'm adding muscle without adding fat. I've tried and tried having the right amount of protein with "real food" but my calories just go sky high and I run out of tummy space before I get there. On top of that, I'm left with a streched stomach, so when time comes to lean out, I'm hungrier than any other way.

I guess for some people, a LOT of powder is good. ;)
Thank you.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I eat like 350 -400grams 0f protein a day, half or maybe more comes from shakes and with me being so busy its hard to sit down and have a solid meal. I usally have oatmeal mix in my shakes its better then nothing.
Geez, how do you guys do it? I mean, considering that you probably can't absorb more than, say, 40 grams at any one sitting, that means you gulp down 40 grams of protein in some form, 10 times a day? There are only 24 hours a day. I find, that going above 40 grams protein per meal is useless, because I can't digest it. OTOH, it takes my digestive system nearly 2 hours to be ready for more. Do you take large amounts of protease with every meal, or what? -Confused...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i get between 60-70 grams per sitting, 7 times a day. seems to work fine for me.