Fedex shipping oddities

screwbol

Banned
Awards
I know you recently added fedex as a main method of shipment. On the shipping page it says that orders less than 10lbs cost $6.00 for shipping via FEDEX. For every lb over 10lbs, it is an addt'l $0.50.

I just ordered 2 jugs of muscle milk (2.5lbs ea) and a jug of Substance WPI (2lbs). That is a total of 7lbs, well under the 10lb limit for the 6 dollar price. HOWEVER, I was charged 7.00 for the fedex shipping. It isn't a big deal--your product and shipping prices are AWESOME/THE BEST in the biz (IMHO), but this is something I'd like to have explained.

Thanks in advance for the questions and also for you great store/service,

Screwbol :drunk:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OMG I understand your board name now. :)

CROWLER

enimity

Awards
I know you recently added fedex as a main method of shipment. On the shipping page it says that orders less than 10lbs cost $6.00 for shipping via FEDEX. For every lb over 10lbs, it is an addt'l $0.50.

I just ordered 2 jugs of muscle milk (2.5lbs ea) and a jug of Substance WPI (2lbs). That is a total of 7lbs, well under the 10lb limit for the 6 dollar price. HOWEVER, I was charged 7.00 for the fedex shipping. It isn't a big deal--your product and shipping prices are AWESOME/THE BEST in the biz (IMHO), but this is something I'd like to have explained.

Thanks in advance for the questions and also for you great store/service,

Screwbol :drunk:
Dose that weight include the bottles themselves and the postage box?

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
FedEx, that sucks.
Those #$@!%#$ lost 2 orders of mine from All The Whey, still waiting for the 2nd claim to be paid.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
IronMag Labs 2
Jasen General Chat 24
MentalTwitch General Chat 18
General Chat 12