Wow Nutraplanet

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
[font=&quot]Wow! I’m totally impressed with the service from NutraPlanet. I ordered a few small misc supplements. The package came right on time. And when I opened the box and went through all the packaging I kept running into free stuff. Tons of free protein samples (I already want more Substance WPI Watermelon YUM:D). When I thought I had taken everything out I found something at the bottom of the box, a really nice blue and black “Scivation� gym bag. If it was Sam’s intention to win me over my previous online supp retailer it worked.:box:[/font]

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
My orders through Nutraplanet have always been handled smoothly, shipped promptly, and come with a few free goodies!

:thumbsup:

festus

festus

Awards
I agree. Good service and the free samples are a great idea. I end up ordering some of the samples after I try them. Haven't got a bag yet , you lucky bastard!

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I got this really sweet Primaforce gym bag once from Sam

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
Sams the best, if they don't have something you need just ask and he can usually stock it at a great price.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
man u lucky thing I've never got any goodies when ordering through nutraplanet. Probably my fault, cause I actually asked for some :think: . Still, good service to be sure.

Lowdown

Awards
Damn, all these times I've ordered wishing I could get a gym bag.....I'm depressed now.....