New Orastan-E Available

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
Dosing?

No mention of suggested dosing on your site.

A 90 cap bottle is about $42, but how long would a bottle typically last?

Editing here to add I found a writeup somewhere else that is like the one on your site, but adds that the suggested dose is 1-3 caps, total, per day.

So a bottle would last 30 days or more, maybe for the whole 6 week cycle, depending on your dose.

Last edited:

builtolast

Awards
No mention of suggested dosing on your site.

A 90 cap bottle is about $42, but how long would a bottle typically last?

Editing here to add I found a writeup somewhere else that is like the one on your site, but adds that the suggested dose is 1-3 caps, total, per day.

So a bottle would last 30 days or more, maybe for the whole 6 week cycle, depending on your dose.
bump on more details

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Exact same thing as prostanozol, dont be confused

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
No More Details

Builttolast, if your bump was to ask me for more details, I don't have any. I got my original info from the site of a competitor of Nutraplanet's (they charge $5 more than NP, btw). Now that NP has updated their own Orastan write-up, everything I knew is right there.

If you're talking about how long a bottle lasts, that was just me doing arithmetic. A 90 cap bottle lasts 30 days at the max 3 per day, so you'd need part of a second bottle if you wanted to cycle 42 days at that rate.Using only 2 a day for the max 6 weeks would require 84 caps, so the bottle would last for the whole cycle and leave 6 caps leftover. Without knowing wtf I'm talking about I could see maybe doing a 2 per day cycle and use those extra 6 to make 6 days near the end 3-per-days(?)

bump on more details

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 4
Domenic Anabolics 3