Iso 100 5lb
- 07-20-2005, 04:25 PM
- 07-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Holy ****e i read it fast and thought it said 100lb. That would be alot. Wonder how much shipping that would be.
07-20-2005, 11:26 PM
07-21-2005, 03:52 PM
07-21-2005, 06:09 PM
07-22-2005, 09:08 AM
07-27-2005, 10:50 PM
i got the fuzzy navel a while ago....basically, as soon as stryder had it in stock
i thought it was gonna be good, but got my hopes up to high. it mixes very easily, very good on the stomach (wpi), just doesnt taste all that great. im not saying it tastes bad, it just doesnt really have any taste to it at all. it is very, very weak tasting, and i use about 1.5 scoops pwo with 8 oz of water, and it is still weak. its not offensive at all, and i wont get sick of taking it, but it just doesnt have much of a flavor.
07-31-2005, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback...looks like the Nectar Fuzzy Navel is still the way to go in regards to taste.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AdvantageSupp in forum Advantage SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2015, 05:32 PM
- By AdvantageSupp in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2015, 05:30 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2010, 02:54 PM
- By grexx in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2006, 07:50 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2005, 01:27 PM