Woohoo got my E max super fast

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
3 bottles and a few samples of some items i havent gotten to sample yet.

grade A service.

yes you'll be seeing from me again

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
3 bottles and a few samples of some items i havent gotten to sample yet.

grade A service.

yes you'll be seeing from me again
Cool, maybe mine has arrived today as well.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I hope to see mine tomorrow. It is like Christmas in July ;)

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i got my bottle of SD really fast as well. Stryder's turn around time is rediculously fast. Keep up the good work bro.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
On the DHL tracking site it said the 12th. But it also says that it's supposed to be here second day by 5:00pm, so here to crossing my fingers!!

S

steve_81

Awards
For the guys who have received their bottles, did they use the same bottle as the original Ergomax? The bottle I got was a different one from the original.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
For the guys who have received their bottles, did they use the same bottle as the original Ergomax? The bottle I got was a different one from the original.
This time around ALRI is putting it out under another name, hence the new bottle and look.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I can't believe BB.com is cheaper than Nutraplanet. Tsk tsk.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yeah bb said they werent offering it then thru it in thier at the last minute

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I've really had it with this presale hype. Everytime I prebuy a product, the product is much cheaper when it hits the shelves. On top of that, it's much more available then the hype leads you to believe. This happened to Superdrol, Max LMG and Ergo. I'm done being disapointed.

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I've really had it with this presale hype. Everytime I prebuy a product, the product is much cheaper when it hits the shelves. On top of that, it's much more available then the hype leads you to believe. This happened to Superdrol, Max LMG and Ergo. I'm done being disapointed.
i hear ya, i got absolutly reemed on the superdrol presale. its $20 cheaper now.

anyway, i'm done with presale hype.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I agree. Im done with presales also.

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I hate to say it, but Im with you guys on this. No one beats Stryder in any aspect of the industry. Yet, this time around, I kind of feel taken advantage of (not by Stryder) but that this was supposed to be the last, limited run of ergomax. I would imagine that this is what was told to Stryder and then things changed after he established the price and the last limited run wording, so I would assume its not his fault. Stryder came out with the presale and I bought 5 as I assumed this was indeed the LAST limited run of ergomax. Now, BB.com has it for less than the presale price and it will not be limited availability. The price difference isnt that big a deal, but I sure didnt need 5 emax bottles. Im sure I'll love the stuff and eventually use all of them so I guess its really no biggy.

S

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
If anything stinks here, it is the marketing from ALRI. Beyond the confusion of all the Max LMG names, this pricing change makes me, the consumer, feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I don't blame Stryder or NP at all and this doesn't really belong in his forum... but I agree, pre-sales suck. There is no limited availability and the price was RAISED on us for ordering early.

B

Brooklyn

Awards
Well, looks like I just missed that. Good call by Stryder. I appreciate that in a company.

D

david4zero8

Awards
A lot of people got in on the presale because Stryder said the price would be going up to $49.99, and $69.99 when supplies got low. Now that it's in stock, he dropped the price to $32.99. Now that's just not fair.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=82&products_id=738
I would blame ALRI on this one. They mislead the retailers on this one also, not just the customers. They said it would be the final run ever, BUT then they lisensed the Ergomax formula and name to AX. Come on now, what kind of crap is that? Who cares if the products work if you can't trust the people making them.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i just hope its the same tried and true formula and not something else leading us to belive

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
i just hope its the same tried and true formula and not something else leading us to belive
Considering this whole fiasco, I can see why you'd be suspicious. And this is definately not Nutraplanet's fault, they are the best site on the net for supplements.