Nutraplanet takes care of their customers

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Every business goes through some growing pains and I've always been amazed that Nutraplanet hasn't faltered even though they've expanded rapidly. It seemed every order was packed and dropped off on your door by Sam himself. Unfortunately, as their orders increase, I'm sure mistakes are bound to happen... I was a recipient of one of those freak mistakes.

A few days ago, I received someone else's complete order. Was it yours? It was a huge box of goodies... and despite what it contained, it went right through customs. I was a bit shocked when I opened my Nutraplanet box and found a wide array of items I never ordered. I emailed customer service and Sam responded right away that he will look into the problem.

The result? My original order will be shipped out and to save me the hassle of shipping back the mistake out of my own pocket, he told me to keep it and consider it a sample.... a sample worth at least $300. Now that is good customer service! and I get an early Christmas present... GXR, AMP, Sesathin, HEAT, Lipoderm, and a whack more... who is missing this order? Did you get my Novedex and Fish oil? Talk to Sam...

:thumbsup:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, that's the kinda mistake i can live with too. :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Wow...yep Sam is 'da man! Great business person and great to have around here.

TBigs

Awards
Guess Christmas came a little early for you. :D

Stryder/Sam has won over alot of my business. Never a problem with them. Always quick and top notch as with the other board sponsors.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
OMG!!!!!! That is awesome. Ive been dropping money like crazy with Nutra lately. Sam's customer service, ETA, and prices are all in a league of their own. No need to ever order anywhere else. Besides, the guy carries just about every supplement you could ever want. Nutraplanet owns!!!!!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i hate you!

sam and jesus... doin it for the chicks!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: damn, it always happens to the other guy............................ one of these days.........

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Sams a stand up guy and he knows how to run a Biz. I have decided that I am going NOWHERE else for my supps. I have tried other places and NP just is the best all around. Thanks Sam!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow. its customer service like that that keeps a business in business for many yrs.

ive only done one order thru him.

but with storeis like this. there will be many more to come.

maybe you could mess one up for me :)

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump, I have always had excellent service from Sam.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Nutraplanet is now the only place I buy my supps from!

steve_81

Awards
Did anyone have any items ship this past Tuesday, which was July 5, because my two items shipped that day and I still have not received them? The dozen times I have ordered from Nutra I have always gotten my products in 2 days, because I live here in GA. I'm not complaining, just curious. I was thinking because of the holiday maybe the mail is slow this week.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Did anyone have any items ship this past Tuesday, which was July 5, because my two items shipped that day and I still have not received them? The dozen times I have ordered from Nutra I have always gotten my products in 2 days, because I live here in GA. I'm not complaining, just curious. I was thinking because of the holiday maybe the mail is slow this week.
I'm in Ga, less than 50 miles away and it takes USPS 3, sometimes 4 days to get to me :think: . DHL is always there the next day though, guess it depends who you used.. :drunk:

steve_81

Awards
I'm in Ga, less than 50 miles away and it takes USPS 3, sometimes 4 days to get to me :think: . DHL is always there the next day though, guess it depends who you used.. :drunk:
Wow, but I used usps. No matter which I have used, I've always gotten mine in 2 days time. For example, my shipment would ship on Monday morning, so I would receive it Wednesday. I'm betting I get it tomorrow, though.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
dhl rocks.

ive recived a carbon fiber hood from cali in 3 days with dhl

ups sucks i always take dhl whenever possible.

they shipped my ergo dhl style on friday. as of today its in my town ill get it tomm.