Ultra Hot - AnabolicMinds.com

Ultra Hot

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Ultra Hot

Sam any idea when this will be back in stock?

2. Board Supporter

bump
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Hopefully tomorrow...don't have much coming in because ALRI was running low at the time.
    •   

4. Registered User

stryder,
    any update on the ultra hot?
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

There seems to have been a mix up and the few cases I had coming isn't. I believe ALRI should be getting some more in soon.
  6. Advanced Member

Damn....No RXT and now no UH....this is lookin grim...
  7. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

It seems that both will be out for a couple weeks. The Novedex has been a popular substitute that's been getting good feedback...
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    It seems that both will be out for a couple weeks. The Novedex has been a popular substitute that's been getting good feedback...
    Damn, I thought the RXT was going to be in next week....that sucks...

Thanks for the heads up Stryder!

O14
  9. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    yeah, but....................... I'm a little leary of Gaspari's stuff. They've had a pretty bad reputation from previous products, at least around here.

dd
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    yeah, but....................... I'm a little leary of Gaspari's stuff. They've had a pretty bad reputation from previous products, at least around here.

dd
    From bb.com

This is from the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF SPORTSNUTRITION CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS .

Ziegenfuss T.N., Mendel R.W., and Hofheins J.E. Safety and Efficacy of a Commercially- Available, Naturally-Occurring, Aromatase Inhibitor in Healthy Men.
    Ohio Research Group of Exercise Science and Sports Nutrition. Wadsworth, Ohio 44281, USA.tim@ohioresearchgroup.com

Rationale:In healthy eugonadal men, it is known that blocking estrogen formation stimulates thehypothalamic-pituitary-testicular (HPT) axis to increase in vivo androgen production. Recently, a new class of dietary supplements has appeared that claim to inhibit the aromatase enzyme (i.e., decrease the transformation of aromatizable androgens [androstenedione, DHEA, testosterone] into estrogens [estriol, estrone, estradiol]), leading to an increase in androgen and testosterone formation. Purpose: As the first step in a series of experiments on a popular, over-the-counter aromatase inhibitor, the purpose of this pilot study was to examine the effects of Novedex XT™(NOV-XT) administration on selected hormonal responses (total testosterone [TT], bioavailable testosterone [BT] and estradiol [E2]), as well as serum and plasma markers of renal, hepatic, andhematological function. Methods: Using an open-label, proof-of-concept design, five eugonadal men (mean ± SD age, height, weight, body fat: 31.0 ± 5.3 yr, 177.0 ± 3.8 cm, 86.6 ± 8.7 kg, 15.2 ± 5.4 %) ingested 4 capsules of NOV-XT prior to bed for 28 consecutive days. According to themanufacturer, each capsule of NOV-XT contains 60 mg of a proprietary blend of three naturally-occurring aromatase inhibitors: 6, 17-keto-etiocholene-3-ol tetrahydropyranol ether, 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, and 3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone (supplements were provided by an FDA-registered, pharmaceutically licensed manufacturer; confirmation by an external laboratory is pending). Blood samples obtained at baseline (prior to supplementation), and at weekly intervals thereafter for 28 days, were analyzed for TT, BT, and E2 by radioimmunometric and chemilluminetric assays. Subjects were required to maintain their normal dietary and training patterns during the study. All blood samples were obtained at the same time of day (0700-0900) to minimize diurnal variation. Hormone concentrations were statistically analyzed by ANOVA and Tukey’s HSD post-hoc test. Dependent t-tests were used to compare changes in blood chemistries. Statistical significance was accepted at p<0.05. Results: Compared to baseline, NOV-XTadministration rapidly and significantly increased TT and BT. Mean changes from baseline for TT (Figure 1) after one, two, three, and four weeks of NOV-XT administration were: +145% (p<0.006), +183% (p<0.0005), +232% (p<0.0002), and +240% (p<0.0002), respectively. Meanchanges from baseline for BT (Figure 2) after one, two, three, and four weeks of NOV-XTadministration were: +300% (p<0.01), +402% (p<0.0009), +511% (p<0.0002), and +528% (p<0.0002), respectively. Despite these large increases in TT and BT, no significant aromatization to estradiol was observed (i.e., E2 concentrations remained 3-6 pg/mL below baseline at all timepoints). No statistically significant changes in clinical blood chemistries (fasting glucose, BUN, creatinine, bilirubin, alkaline phosphatase, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, albumin, globulin, CO2, total protein, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, VLDL-cholesterol) or systemic hemodynamics (heart rate, systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure) were observed, nor were any adverse events reported during the study.

Conclusions: Within the framework of the current experimental design, these preliminary data indicate that four weeks of NOV-XT administration significantly elevates serum TT and BT, likelyvia the inhibition of estradiol formation and the shifting of the HPT axis towards androgen/testosterone production. In healthy, eugonadal men, supplementation with NOV-XT does not appear to result in any deleterious effects on blood chemistry or systemic hemodynamics. Ongoing research is being conducted to confirm and refine these results in a larger sample size, aswell as examine the impact of NOV-XT on androgenic and estrogenic metabolites, bodycomposition, and muscular performance. Supported in part by a research grant from Gaspari Nutrition (Neptune, NJ).

original thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=512372
  11. Board Supporter

It SOUNDS good, but this part concerns me:

Supported in part by a research grant from Gaspari Nutrition (Neptune, NJ).
    Just call me a skeptic.

dd
  12. Board Supporter

But I do appreciate you posting that article enimity.

Thanks!
    dd
  13. sly
    Board Supporter

I just got done with 4 weeks pct using NovedexXT 4 caps per night after a 6 week M1T cycle at 30mg per day. I have ran this cycle 3 times. 1st time using 6OXO for pct 2nd time Nolva and this 3rd time the NovadexXT. I found it to work as good as the others for bringing back test levels and My strength is still climbing, I am actually stronger then on cycle just not as pumped. I will use it again. I would like to use it for 8 weeks next time or try 6 caps each night.
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sly
    I just got done with 4 weeks pct using NovedexXT 4 caps per night after a 6 week M1T cycle at 30mg per day. I have ran this cycle 3 times. 1st time using 6OXO for pct 2nd time Nolva and this 3rd time the NovadexXT. I found it to work as good as the others for bringing back test levels and My strength is still climbing, I am actually stronger then on cycle just not as pumped. I will use it again. I would like to use it for 8 weeks next time or try 6 caps each night.
    What were your thoughts on the PCT comparing Nolva to the AIs? Was the recovery about the same?

Why did you go back to the AIs, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks,
    R
  15. sly
    Board Supporter

Recovery was slightly better on Nolva then 6OXO but felt stonger on 6OXO. Had the best strength gains on NovadexXT and I just felt recovered better on NovadexXT then Nolva. I switched to the AI's as a truely legal alternative as I feel Research chems will be gone soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAX LMG & ULTRA HOT STACK
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:33 PM
  2. ultra hot log
    By bencozzy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 12:52 AM