Stryder, got my order BUT...

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
sorry Stryder, would've emailed u but have lost ur email. Got eveything in my order except the Lean Extreme.

Shoot me an email at [email protected]

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We were out of stock of the LX at the time, but recently got it back. Was meaning to email you to inform you, but things got crazy and it slipped my mind. Will send it out first thing Monday.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
thanks bud not a problem...mind u it's going to be one empty box with just the LX :rolleyes:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's also going to be an expensive empty box to ship as well :D

Don't worry, I've got a perfect sized box for it...it will be nice and cozy in there...lol

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, by the way...sorry to hear about your father. My condolences.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
many thanks amigo

Yeah, still haven’t dealt with it properly, it’s been 2 months now, and will be flying back to Spain together with my sister to take his ashes back and scatter them.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I lost my father-in-law about 3 months ago and it was very difficult. My prayers are with you and your family. I think it's beautiful that you and your sister are taking him back to his homeland.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I remember u had someone close pass away and that I posted about it, but couldn't remember which of ur relations it was exactly. I hope ur dealing with it ok?

Taking his ashes back will be special...ok i better stop, getting emotional...

thanks mate