Rebound XT Recall

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have just received an email notification about a recall on Rebound XT due to underdosing.

All consumers wanting replacements, please contact Designer Supplements at: [email protected]
They will be issuing 2 bottles for every 1. More details here in opening post.

Please email us at: [email protected] if you would rather have a credit than a Rebound replacement.

Only affected batches purchased from NutraPlanet will qualify for credit. Please have bottle(s) and order #'s available. Credit amount will only be for sale price of each bottle affected.

--copy of email--
...Our powder is tested in the US upon its arrival by a local office of that powder supply company, it was then tested independently and these results were discovered.
We are asking you to send back all of the bottles of Rebound that were recently sent to you from batch # F050269. We apologize for this problem and will do everything that we can to rectify it.
We also have reason to question the quality of batch # F040207. If any of your consumers contact you and want to return Rebound from this batch, they can send it directly to us to have it replaced or with a copy of their order for a full refund. They can email us at [email protected] with questions and to get the appropriate shipping address.
We have already ordered new product and expect to have it all replaced in 2-3 weeks. We will resend your order and include an additional 10% of product to recover your shipping costs and for the inconvenience that this has caused. We appreciate your cooperation and your continued business.

Sincerely,

Melissa Cahill
Vice President
Designer Supplements

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way we can obtain the order number if we did not keep the invoice? Also, what if the product in question was used, and the empty bottle was discarded?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a way we can obtain the order number if we did not keep the invoice?
Log in and go to "my account". Your order history is archived with the order number and itemized.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Log in and go to "my account". Your order history is archived with the order number and itemized.
Cool, I thought as much. I was just being lazy. :rolleyes:

Sam:
If DS won't honor the tossed bottle, will NP? I'm not looking for free products or anything. In fact, I'd just rather go through with the credit, instead of trying to get 2 bottles for one from DS. What I have is, one partially used bottle, and one bottle that was discarded when the product was finished. It should show on my invoice.

Last edited:
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the inconvenience sucks but I'm glad DS caught this and is going make it right.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cuffs, I looked into the matter of discarded bottles and DS needs either a bottle or a label to receive credit...sorry.

Did you get my PM?
Is there a way we can obtain the order number if we did not keep the invoice? Also, what if the product in question was used, and the empty bottle was discarded?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs, I looked into the matter of discarded bottles and DS needs either a bottle or a label to receive credit...sorry.

Did you get my PM?
Yes I did. Thanks a ton!