Rebound XT Recall

1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor

Rebound XT Recall

We have just received an email notification about a recall on Rebound XT due to underdosing.

All consumers wanting replacements, please contact Designer Supplements at: orders@designersupps.com
    They will be issuing 2 bottles for every 1. More details here in opening post.

Please email us at: customerservice@nutraplanet.co m if you would rather have a credit than a Rebound replacement.

Only affected batches purchased from NutraPlanet will qualify for credit. Please have bottle(s) and order #'s available. Credit amount will only be for sale price of each bottle affected.

--copy of email--
    ...Our powder is tested in the US upon its ar***** by a local office of that powder supply company, it was then tested independently and these results were discovered.
    We are asking you to send back all of the bottles of Rebound that were recently sent to you from batch # F050269. We apologize for this problem and will do everything that we can to rectify it.
    We also have reason to question the quality of batch # F040207. If any of your consumers contact you and want to return Rebound from this batch, they can send it directly to us to have it replaced or with a copy of their order for a full refund. They can email us at orders@designersupps.com with questions and to get the appropriate shipping address.
    We have already ordered new product and expect to have it all replaced in 2-3 weeks. We will resend your order and include an additional 10% of product to recover your shipping costs and for the inconvenience that this has caused. We appreciate your cooperation and your continued business.

Sincerely,

Melissa Cahill
    Vice President
    Designer Supplements
    Last edited by stryder; 06-22-2005 at 09:56 AM.

2. Registered User

Is there a way we can obtain the order number if we did not keep the invoice? Also, what if the product in question was used, and the empty bottle was discarded?
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Is there a way we can obtain the order number if we did not keep the invoice?
    Log in and go to "my account". Your order history is archived with the order number and itemized.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Log in and go to "my account". Your order history is archived with the order number and itemized.
    Cool, I thought as much. I was just being lazy.

Sam:
    If DS won't honor the tossed bottle, will NP? I'm not looking for free products or anything. In fact, I'd just rather go through with the credit, instead of trying to get 2 bottles for one from DS. What I have is, one partially used bottle, and one bottle that was discarded when the product was finished. It should show on my invoice.
    Last edited by Cuffs; 06-22-2005 at 11:52 AM.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

the inconvenience sucks but I'm glad DS caught this and is going make it right.
  6. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor

Cuffs, I looked into the matter of discarded bottles and DS needs either a bottle or a label to receive credit...sorry.

Did you get my PM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Is there a way we can obtain the order number if we did not keep the invoice? Also, what if the product in question was used, and the empty bottle was discarded?
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Cuffs, I looked into the matter of discarded bottles and DS needs either a bottle or a label to receive credit...sorry.

Did you get my PM?
    Yes I did. Thanks a ton!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. to Designer Supps: rebound xt recall question
    By LilDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 05:26 PM
  2. Rebound XT batch recalled...what should I use now?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 08:28 PM
  3. Questions on PCT-rebound xt or metacort?
    By givithell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 12:35 AM
  4. Rebound XT ETA
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 12:01 PM
  5. Rebound XT??
    By bencozzy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 11:50 AM