NEW EVEN LOWER SHIPPING RATES!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've just negotiated better discounts with DHL and we're passing the savings on to you guys ;)

Here are the new rates:
under 10 lbs: $6
$0.50 each additional pound

These new rates are much more competitive than our original rates.

Old rate 20 lb package: $23
New rate 20 lb package: $11.50

Thank you to all of our patrons in making these new rates possible :thumbsup:

James007

Banned
Awards
We've just negotiated better discounts with DHL and we're passing the savings on to you guys ;)

Here are the new rates:
under 10 lbs: $6
$0.50 each additional pound

These new rates are much more competitive than our original rates.

Old rate 20 lb package: $23
New rate 20 lb package: $11.50

Thank you to all of our patrons in making these new rates possible :thumbsup:
Nice! Still a bit more expensive than 1fast, though. Like 10 bux for 50 pounds. But that should be made up with your prices! They're unbeatable.

Good luck bro.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Still a bit more expensive than 1fast, though. Like 10 bux for 50 pounds. But that should be made up with your prices! They're unbeatable.

Good luck bro.
I thought 1fast offered $5 for under 10 lbs and $0.50 each additional lb for 10 lbs and over. If that's the case, our shipping would only be $1 more...correct me if I'm wrong :think:

James007

Banned
Awards
47 pounds was 15$ for fedex ground, 20$ for ups ground and every other method was more expensive. I don't think it's a 5$ flat rate.. it's 5$ under 10lb.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, my error. I guess everything I've ordered has been relatively light. No protein powder, etc.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great rates!! After several orders with you over the last few months I have to say your service kicks ass. I sometimes think you ship my order before I submit it LOL.....seriously you take care of business that way one should.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Sweet...I will be placing another order soon.