Professional Supplements-PURE VITARGO NOW IN STOCK!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
trust me guys, this stuff is great post workout. I take 1-1.5 scoops on workout days immediately after workouts and it makes me feel fuller (not in the tummy!!) and satisfied. BTW, I hated dextrose/malto in the past for the bloated effect they produced.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been thinking of using Vitargo in my PWO shake. Vitargo is a hight GI carb right? I would be interested to have the input of Bobo or other low GI PWO-shake users.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking of using Vitargo in my PWO shake. Vitargo is a hight GI carb right? I would be interested to have the input of Bobo or other low GI PWO-shake users.
I made a thread about it's use PWO in Bobo's forum, but it got overlooked. In the past, I was a yam, sweet potatoe, green apple or oats guy myself, experimenting with all at different points. I HATED dextrose for the way I felt after and the cravings that followed as well, and most importantly, BLOAT :rasp: . I really am liking this product for now.

Warthog

Awards
This stuff looks very good. Very interested in buying when i get some cash

Bigfishy

Awards
I've been wanting to use this stuff for a while, yet it has been hard to justify spending 50 bucks on a bucket of suger. PA's new product All-in-one has Vitargo in it as well... maybe it may be time to give it a go.