5lb Whey Isolate Available

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Nice.

I know I asked before about the Fuzzy Navel, but I dont remember seeing an answer about whether or not your supplier was going to carry that flavor?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fuzzy navel is on the way but it may be another week or so. Will post an update in this thread when that becomes available.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Fuzzy navel is on the way but it may be another week or so. Will post an update in this thread when that becomes available.
Awesome, that will be right when I need to order.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting...hopefully by this weekend. Looking into some alternative sources to speed up the turnaround time.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
bump this up for any other flavors. i am about to confirm my order, but wanted to know if anymore flavors are coming in soon.

also, any eta on the 4 lb of the vpx zero carb protein graham cracker? if i put it in my cart and check out will it just ships when it arrives? beacuse i dont need anything for a while, but mine as well get some more protein while im placing an order

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Zero Carb graham cracker should be in by next weekend as well as the other flavors of the Iso-100.

GBINKSTER

Awards
does any know when companies such as ergopharm's gf-pro, or syntrax's nectar, will be releasing 5 or 10 lb isolates??? ive tried nectar's lemon tea as well as gf-pros raspberry lemonade and orange cream. all 3 are soooooo good.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I think ergopharm will be releasing larger containers soon from what I have read.

So the fuzzy navel should be in before the presale of Ergomax is over right?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zero-Carb Gram Cracker??????? any other flavors?

Ive tested the The Berry, Fuzzy, Navel, Van, and choco and Yummy.

propho

Awards
  • Established
holy shizzle this fizzo was rizzod back from the dizzo..

propho

Awards
  • Established
EXCELLENT! When I get a little lower on the ON whey you just sent me, I'll get you to send me one of these....
Stryder.. check his order history and make sure he kept his promise :blink: