5lb Whey Isolate Available

1. 5lb Whey Isolate Available

Dymatize Iso-100 5lb now in stock $35.99

2. Nice.

I know I asked before about the Fuzzy Navel, but I dont remember seeing an answer about whether or not your supplier was going to carry that flavor?

3. Fuzzy navel is on the way but it may be another week or so. Will post an update in this thread when that becomes available.
    •   

4. Talking

Great price, as always!

5. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Fuzzy navel is on the way but it may be another week or so. Will post an update in this thread when that becomes available.
    Awesome, that will be right when I need to order.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Dymatize Iso-100 5lb now in stock $35.99
    EXCELLENT! When I get a little lower on the ON whey you just sent me, I'll get you to send me one of these....

7. any update on Fuzzy Navel?

8. Still waiting...hopefully by this weekend. Looking into some alternative sources to speed up the turnaround time.

9. bump this up for any other flavors. i am about to confirm my order, but wanted to know if anymore flavors are coming in soon.

also, any eta on the 4 lb of the vpx zero carb protein graham cracker? if i put it in my cart and check out will it just ships when it arrives? beacuse i dont need anything for a while, but mine as well get some more protein while im placing an order

10. The Zero Carb graham cracker should be in by next weekend as well as the other flavors of the Iso-100.

11. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    The Zero Carb graham cracker should be in by next weekend as well as the other flavors of the Iso-100.
    awesome, thanks.

12. does any know when companies such as ergopharm's gf-pro, or syntrax's nectar, will be releasing 5 or 10 lb isolates??? ive tried nectar's lemon tea as well as gf-pros raspberry lemonade and orange cream. all 3 are soooooo good.

13. I think ergopharm will be releasing larger containers soon from what I have read.

So the fuzzy navel should be in before the presale of Ergomax is over right?

14. Zero-Carb Gram Cracker??????? any other flavors?

Ive tested the The Berry, Fuzzy, Navel, Van, and choco and Yummy.

15. holy shizzle this fizzo was rizzod back from the dizzo..

16. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    EXCELLENT! When I get a little lower on the ON whey you just sent me, I'll get you to send me one of these....
    Stryder.. check his order history and make sure he kept his promise

Similar Forum Threads

1. Feedback on Whey Isolate+BCAA during workout
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 02:24 PM
  2. Cheapest Best Tasing Whey Isolate?
    By BOHICA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 02:10 PM
  3. Whey Isolate and citric acid, bad idea?
    By The Mayor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 07:25 PM
  4. cool info on creatine +whey isolate...
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:06 AM