1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Liquid Relaxation Now in Stock

2. Registered User

Bought! I'm such a sucker.
  3. Registered User

...along with some MaxLMG and N'Gorge.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stryder

Liquid Relaxation may be taken in conjunction with Happy Pills for even better results.

Hahahaha
  5. Registered User

Damn, I didn't realize they had Rebound-XT as well.. I would have bought that too.. Next time...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're selling beer now? Wow, you have it all man! j/k
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Thanks again for this Stryder.

Mr.50
  8. Advanced Member

hey mr.50 let me know how this poduct works after a couple experiences with it

Im interested to see if it does what it says
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Bryan,

I have used their Blue Liquid Relaxation before for sleep with great success. It appears that this formula is slightly different but they don't make the Blue Liquid Relaxation any more. I hope this one is as good.

My prior experience is that this was the best product for inducing sleep for me quickly and keeping me asleep for a full night and waking up not groggy. I have attempted to make my own formulation with the same ingredients and it has not worked as well. So far me the 40 bucks is worth it and it lasts a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    hey mr.50 let me know how this poduct works after a couple experiences with it

Im interested to see if it does what it says
  10. Registered User

Okay, I just got mine today and took about 4 capfuls.. I don't feel anything! I want my money back! hehe. Just kidding.. Anyway.. I weigh about 240.. Do I need more than 2 capfuls to feel good stuff?
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I haven't used the regualr Liquid Relaxation yet. I have used the Blue Liquid Relaxation in the past and I found that I usually required much less then the recommended amount. I used to take one capful and I would be off in la la land. But that is pretty typical for me and any relaxants/sedatives. I weigh between 185 - 200 usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    Okay, I just got mine today and took about 4 capfuls.. I don't feel anything! I want my money back! hehe. Just kidding.. Anyway.. I weigh about 240.. Do I need more than 2 capfuls to feel good stuff?
  12. jc2

Thumbs up

just got mine today,the orange color.Took my first capful 30 min ago,this stuff is worth every penny.I had a real stressful day at work and now that don't mean s**t.I am very relaxed and calm,with a slight euphoric feeling.Stryder thanks for the great price,i will order more soon.
  13. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

No problem jc2...I just started using it myself and it works like a charm. I haven't used it during the day for relaxation, but prior to sleep. I'm out within 15-20 minutes after taking it and wake up feeling fine.

Thanks Mr.50
  14. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    I doubled the dose and took 2 ounces...I tend to have a higher tolerance for relaxants as well, but I was also using this for sleep and not for ...hahaha
  15. Registered User

remember this (and I'm not preaching, just looking out):

Use this type of thing in the fashion described above; tough day, need a break, need some extra rest, drank coffee too late/won't get to sleep. DO NOT get in the (bad) habit of using something EVERY day at 6:00, or at bed time, etc. What happens is soon your system becomes reliant on it to get relaxed, sleep, etc. and voila--you're addicted. Even if it's just psychological, it's not good.

....hope that wasn't too "preachy"...........
  16. Registered User

I've taken Liquid Relaxation the past couple of nights and HAVE had really good sleeps.. I'm going to try it again tonight to see what happens.. I might be already addicted.
  17. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Quote Originally Posted by milwood

Use this type of thing in the fashion described above; tough day, need a break, need some extra rest, drank coffee too late/won't get to sleep. DO NOT get in the (bad) habit of using something EVERY day at 6:00, or at bed time, etc. What happens is soon your system becomes reliant on it to get relaxed, sleep, etc. and voila--you're addicted. Even if it's just psychological, it's not good.

That is the gospel truth....preach on brother!
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I tend to agree with you Milwood as a general principal but I tend to have poor sleep quality due to the SSRIs I am taking for depression. I can sleep through the night, and I sure feel tired during the day, but it is a real problem falling asleep, and I never dream, and I never wake up feeling rested. I can't give a hypothetical scientific reason for the cause, but when I take the Liquid Relaxation before bed, I fall asleep quick, and have restfull sleep, dream, and tend to wake up more refreshed then usual. Just my experience. With that said, I still take time off every once in a while just to see if anything has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by milwood

19. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am becoming very interested in this as well. I have a very hard time, now more so that I am cutting, getting uninterupted sleep. I would be grateful with one 4-5 hour clip of out cold quality sleep a night instead of waking every 45-60 mins for the 6-7 hour window I have between bed time and waking time.

I would benefit from any feedback from those who experience similar irregular/interupted sleep patterns and try this and find some success.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Millwood speaks the truth.

IMO, many people are more addicted to the quaity sleep they get from drugs like pot than they are actually addicted to the drug itself per se.

At least the LR is healthier and a mild GH releaser.
  21. jc2

LR update from last night.Had a great nights sleep,which is unusual for me,did not wake up groggy or anything..just rested.As with all of these types of supps,moderation is the key.If moderation is used the chance of problems are less and it won't lose its effectiveness.I have found something that works for me in LR and that is unusual because i am a non-responder to this type of stimuli,so i will respect it and only use when necessary.
  22. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

WOW, great feedback, I might have to pick this up as it is now 7AM and I have not slept a wink!!!!!!! Check my other thread in regards to my insomnia, it looks like I might use injectable Diphenhydramine, but am awaiting feedback!
  23. Registered User

Last night made three nights in a row with excellent, deep sleep...
  24. New Member

Thumbs up

This stuff is the greatest.
    Had a couple bad nights of restless sleep, took 2 capfuls 1 hour before going to bed on an empty stomach.
    Was out within a few minutes of my head hitting the pillow, slept deeply all night and woke up feeling great.
  25. Board Supporter

Man, this stuff really knocks you out and you stay out. Awesome stuff!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

wow talk about a thread back from the dead
  27. Anabolic Innovations Owner

anyone try this NOT before bed but if you wake up earlier than you would like?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

i wanna know how this works if u take it when u arent going too bed. Lets say u have a hot date and your anxious and need something too relax u. I wonder how this would work

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEE now in stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 01:58 PM
  2. Sesathin Now In Stock
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 05:43 PM
  3. 3-Alpha Now in Stock
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 02:49 PM
  4. DESIGNER M40HN/M-5AA COMBO PACK NOW IN STOCK!!!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 12:44 PM
  5. A.M.T. Methyl 1-Test Now In Stock
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 03:48 PM