my girlfriends sesathin leeked (stryder)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder and the guys a nutra....

My girlfriend preordered some sesathin from you guys and she got it yesterday in pretty bad condition. I dont know what happened, but oil was all over the inside of the package and the outside of the bottle. Maybe the lid wasnt tighted or there is a crack in the bottle. But she definitley lost a good 1/3 of the oil. Is their some way we can fix this?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UT, hit me up on the email with her order # and I'll take care of it. Also, have her save the box it arrived in, if she still has it. Make sure she doesn't throw away the leaking bottle though.

[email protected]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Stryder and the guys a nutra....

My girlfriend preordered some sesathin from you guys and she got it yesterday in pretty bad condition. I dont know what happened, but oil was all over the inside of the package and the outside of the bottle. Maybe the lid wasnt tighted or there is a crack in the bottle. But she definitley lost a good 1/3 of the oil. Is their some way we can fix this?
This appears like it could be a AL outsoursed manf issue. Minealso was leeking so much so that the outer plastic wrapper was wet enough to leave a ring on the table when after I placed it down and picked it back up to use it. My bottle was not broken but the lid was somewhat loose, which I believe may have contributed to some leakage. I don't believe I had any significant product loss, but none the less thought I would mention this.

May post a thread over at AL Board with a suggestion to have the manufacturer place one of those foil seels on the bottle top prior to placing the cap on. This way regardless of tightness of cap or heat exposure and what not all of he contents will remain in the bottle (unless of course it is cracked).

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will email Avant and inform them of the issue...thanks for the heads up guys.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I will get the info this weekend, then I will e-mail you. Thanks man, you guys are great.:thumbsup:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
This appears like it could be a AL outsoursed manf issue. Minealso was leeking so much so that the outer plastic wrapper was wet enough to leave a ring on the table when after I placed it down and picked it back up to use it. My bottle was not broken but the lid was somewhat loose, which I believe may have contributed to some leakage. I don't believe I had any significant product loss, but none the less thought I would mention this.
Same here. Those adapt-a-caps don't seal good enough.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
same here I just got my three bottles, and the inside and out side of the box were wet and stink of sethasin..cant really tell how much was lost and from which bottle, but it sure looks like a good amount

left field

Awards
Put me down for a leaky bottle also.

To his credit, Styder dealt with it ASAP.

Good customer service.

Thanks,

lefty

same here I just got my three bottles, and the inside and out side of the box were wet and stink of sethasin..cant really tell how much was lost and from which bottle, but it sure looks like a good amount

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Put me down for a leaky bottle also.

To his credit, Styder dealt with it ASAP.

Good customer service.

Thanks,

lefty
yes he always does, he is a stand up bro...I was just letting him know so he was aware of the scope of the issue

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
And on the matter of scope, just thought I'd say all 3 of my bottles arrived intact.
(thanks, stryder!)

blazinred

Awards
my bottles just got to me, all good and pretty, thanks stryder

dslhell

Awards
I got my sesathin,yesterday,and it had leaked just a little,not real bad just that my bottle was a little oily,if the shipping label hadnt been on top of the box,or if the bottle had been packed facing down from the shipping label im sure it would have been a mess.Im good to go,still happy with my order.Just wanna get the problem fixed because ill probablly order more.