Shipping..

James007

Banned
Awards
I wanted to order a lot of stuff from you, but shipping was expensive!

43 pounds, shipping was about 46$! 1fast has fedex ground shipping for 16$ for the same exact thing. Is there any way to match this?

MorganKane

Awards
also takes a week or so to get in.

NP definetely has to work on their shipping.
You are kidding?
I ordered several things like 10lbs protein, used DHL.
Paid 10 bucks for shipping and had it a few days later.

Very happy...

James007

Banned
Awards
The DHL shipping was 46$. The Usps shipping was in the 90's or 100's. Ridiculous. Who's going to pay 100$ to ship 43 lbs? 1fast400 had 15$ fedex and 20$ ups. This is why I ordered from them. I was going to order from Nutraplanet until I saw the outrageous shipping cost. I hope they get more options for heavier shipping.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, that's a big difference! James, email me your address and I'll see what the deal is with the shipping. We are currently trying to get on board with FedEx, just going throught the hassles of the label testing that they require to begin shipping.

[email protected]

Uninspired

Awards
You are kidding?
I ordered several things like 10lbs protein, used DHL.
Paid 10 bucks for shipping and had it a few days later.

Very happy...
I think they're a good store too, which is why I still order from them.
My DHL orders have always taken 7+ days to come in. I'm in California.
So, go figure.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
just please, please, PLEASE stay far, far away from UPS!

Just got my Sesathin order today - next-day receipt for 6 bux ('course, I'm only 50 miles away...).

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I had 18lbs shipped from NP via DHL and shipping was $14.00. I compared prices at NP +shipping and prices at 1fast400 +shipping and even with the more expensive shipping, NP was still cheaper than 1fast400. Also NP has never screwed up my order ;)

James007

Banned
Awards
We're talking about 43 pounds not 18 pounds. Go compare them. Right now. See who's cheaper.

Sorry Stryder, already ordered. I'm going order again in a month and a half the same thing - 43 pounds - most likely. If your shipping is gear by them I'll be stopping by.

Thanks man.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
We're talking about 43 pounds not 18 pounds. Go compare them. Right now. See who's cheaper.

Sorry Stryder, already ordered. I'm going order again in a month and a half the same thing - 43 pounds - most likely. If your shipping is gear by them I'll be stopping by.

Thanks man.
What I was saying is that NP prices are lower overall than 1fast and the lower prices made up for the more expensive shipping. Also I have never had an order screwed up by NP like I have had twice out of 5 orders at 1fast. Compare the price of all the items you bought from 1fast with the price of all the same items from NP. If NP would save you $30, then the orders would come out even in the end, plus you would get better service with NP. :cheers:

James007

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I would have saved 20$. Not bad.. but shipping was 30$ more - so in the end it was worth it to go with 1fast. Hopefully Stryder will get fedex ground soon. 15$ for 47 pounds and 2 days shipping from North Carolina. Not bad..

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
NP has never screwed up my order, but 1Fast has twice.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP has never screwed up my order, but 1Fast has twice.
Mistakes happen...just the facts of life. Especially when you hire new people. We try our hardest to make sure it doesn't happen but humans make mistakes (except for me)--yeah right ;)

We are looking to get FedEx and working on bringing our shipping costs down. I also have a meeting scheduled with DHL next Thursday to negotiate some shipping discounts.

I appreciate all of our patrons, you guys are helping to drive the shipping costs down! :thumbsup:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just to throw my 2 cents in here...you have to realize that Mike can ship cheaper than places like Sam or I because he ships a HUGE amount of packages everyday, so FedEx and UPS give discounts for that.

For instance, one of my manufacturers in California can ship an entire pallet (about 1000 pounds) to me for $250. if I try to ship something like that, it would well be over $1000 because I get no disocunts at all.

Just something to think about while Sam is killing himself getting supplements to everyone at insanely low prices.

James007

Banned
Awards
****, my bad. Maybe I should have ordered from Sam anyway. I want to support the good bro's. Next time..

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Sam's service hasn't changed in 3 months and I'm sure his business since then has at least tripled. Nice work! Most online start-up companies show growing pains by now. If you read the company history on the NP site, you can see why he is successful.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Definitely will be giving nutraplanet some of my business.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I put in a order at 9:58 AM this morning and between 9:58 and 10:14 my status went from Processing to Shipped. All my orders have been like that, maybe I get Stryder on a lucky day everytime I order. :wave:

Do you have a pager or something Stryder to let you know when someone makes a order :lol: