The long awaited return of Sesathin...PRESALE!!!

1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The long awaited return of Sesathin...PRESALE!!!

Let me start off with the cliche, I've got good news and bad news.

Bad news is due to rising costs of raw materials, the cost of Sesathin has gone up $10.

...the good news?

NutraPlanet is running a presale for only $29.99 ...yes that's right only $5 more than the original price. This is a limited time sale and prices will go up once product arrives.

...the ETA you ask?

We have received word that it is expected to ship out this Thursday (Halleluiah!) so we should be receiving it by next Wednesday -fingers crossed-.

So take advantage of the long awaited return of Sesathin and the special pricing while you can

2. Registered User
    Answers

You tease you.
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

oh joy
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

How much will the price be after the pre-sale?
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

$31.95
    Last edited by stryder; 05-16-2005 at 05:23 PM.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

im sorry, nothing against you but I think this overall price hike by avant is ****. I know ill take flak for this, and I know the reasons given and such (sourcing raws etc), but I think it boils down to 2 things. 1) when they first got their shipment of sesamine (i htink it was dsade who did it) they probably got a great deal....leading to some great profits. 2) Now that they see how well it sells and the profits they were receiving....they want to keep the same profit margin=price increase.
    But hell, just my opinion. What we need is some competition......
    Bulk powder anyone.....
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

Bulk powder anyone.....
    Ouch, It's mucho expenso from what I recall.
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    im sorry, nothing against you but I think this overall price hike by avant is ****. I know ill take flak for this, and I know the reasons given and such (sourcing raws etc), but I think it boils down to 2 things. 1) when they first got their shipment of sesamine (i htink it was dsade who did it) they probably got a great deal....leading to some great profits. 2) Now that they see how well it sells and the profits they were receiving....they want to keep the same profit margin=price increase.
    But hell, just my opinion. What we need is some competition......
    Bulk powder anyone.....
    I understand how you feel. No one likes it when prices go up, and I'm sure Avant feels the same way having to pay more for their raw materials...but think about it this way; if Avant did get a better buy initially, they didn't have to pass the savings along back then but they did. I actually commend them for doing so, because they could have been charging the higher price all along.
  9. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Just received the official word that Sesathin is due to arrive May 16th, so buy it at the presale price while you can 'cause prices are going up Monday
  10. Registered User
    Answers

If I make an order now for sesathin plus some other stuff, it will all ship together when the sesathin arrives, correct?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I understand how you feel. No one likes it when prices go up, and I'm sure Avant feels the same way having to pay more for their raw materials...but think about it this way; if Avant did get a better buy initially, they didn't have to pass the savings along back then but they did. I actually commend them for doing so, because they could have been charging the higher price all along.
    OK, but it's hard to believe this was purely an act of compassion. I'm sure they recognized how much is too much, and acted in their own self-interest by lowering the price to help promote a new product.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I love how everyone bitches about price. Its called capitalism. You know, supply and demand? Get used to it and stop crying about it. These companies weren't put on this Earth to give you cheap deals.

Sam has let you know its available again. If you want to bitch about pricing, go tell Avant somewhere else. Last time I heard the product delivers and they can price it whatever the hell they want.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Long Awaited Release: Enhanced by PES SALE!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. The Long Awaited Release: Enhanced by PES SALE!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 01:31 PM
  3. THE LONG AWAITED E-PHARM T-SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 09:46 PM
  4. The long term safety of naringin and piperine?
    By johnyq in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:07 PM
  5. The long awaited vid
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:02 PM