What the hell is in Penetrate!

1. Registered User
    Answers

What the hell is in Penetrate!

I've used several bottles of 4derm up untill now with no problems or adverse effects, I ordered some bulk 4ad before the ban and sine I just ran out of 4derm I ordered some penetrate last week and just mixed 18 grams of 4ad into the 240ml of penetrate tonight.

Had to heat it slightly but it all mixed in fine, though when I applied 1ml to each arm it instantly stung like it was burning though it was not hot, then my arms went bright red and the stinging sensation continued for several minutes.

Is this common for people who use penetrate or am I just sensitive, I mean Ill be damned if I am going through that pain twice a day. Right now the pain and redness has subsided but my skin feels really dry and raw.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enimity
    I've used several bottles of 4derm up untill now with no problems or adverse effects, I ordered some bulk 4ad before the ban and sine I just ran out of 4derm I ordered some penetrate last week and just mixed 18 grams of 4ad into the 240ml of penetrate tonight.

Had to heat it slightly but it all mixed in fine, though when I applied 1ml to each arm it instantly stung like it was burning though it was not hot, then my arms went bright red and the stinging sensation continued for several minutes.

Is this common for people who use penetrate or am I just sensitive, I mean Ill be damned if I am going through that pain twice a day. Right now the pain and redness has subsided but my skin feels really dry and raw.
    Stop being a ***** and you'll be fine.

But really, this stuff hasn't burned me at all and I've been using it for 2 and a half weeks. I get a slight burning sensation underneath my arm pit area sometimes, but other than that...Did it burn other areas besides your arms? Try again, if it only burns certain areas don't apply it to that area. You have plenty of areas to disperse the penetrate on.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

you might have sensitive skin. I sometimes get a burning sensation too. I rotate application locations and use moisturizing lotion.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

yeah, rotating helps alot

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triac, what the hell is in my old bottle?
    By wideguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 12:26 PM
  2. what the HELL is wrong with people
    By Kristopher in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 07:27 PM
  3. My DMSO is solid , what the hell is wrong?
    By neurotic3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 10:29 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 01:45 PM
  5. What the hell is the ultimate point in BULKING?
    By strictlyswole in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 07:31 PM