Nutraplanet....???

beef27

beef27

Awards
Man what is up with NP? They used to be my solid go to supp company. I made thousands of dollars of purchases when I was working in Iraq and Afghanistan as I had plenty of money and workout time. But a while back they started sucking. Now, I thought I would come back and give them a chance. I was going to make a large order but decided I will do a small test one of a few key products. Today, I get an email asking me to send a copy of my ID and my credit card to confirm this isn't fraud. My billing address hasn't changed in years, and the order is going to my billing address. And no, I don't have a printer/scanner/copier just laying around to go ahead and do this, not to mention send a copy of my cc (oh, only showing the last 4 digits) I find this a stupid policy especially since everything is the same as it has been for years. I liked their broad range of products but after reading a lot of complaints. website is jacked a bit too...try emailing through the site and get error messages. anybody else with suck experiences? any competitors with some good deals on focused nutrition products now or dermacrine?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you tried calling the customer service phone number directly?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Mobile website is unbearable. Stops me in my tracks every time I think about ordering from them.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Op- they should answer you if you post in supplement companies- they respond faster there

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used them without issue

beef27

beef27

Awards
but they are the same addresses and have been for years.....and I just used the card on 2 other websites no problem. never have i been asked to send a copy of my cc. it seems to be asking to be stolen.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know its still annoying but you can also take a photo of the card with your phone and send them that,