Inventory Control Issues

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As some of you may know, we have been having some difficulties with our inventory. We are currently having some technical difficulties with our system keeping an accurate stock count. We are working to resolve the issues and have narrowed it down, but need to run some tests to ensure the problem is corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working hard to keep items in stock manually until the "kinks" are worked out.

Thanks to all for your support and understanding.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
should this give me hope that Glucophase XR is actually in stock?

brogers

Awards
  • Established
I bought some glucophase from nutraplanet about 2 weeks ago, so unless he sold out in 2 weeks, yes it is in stock. Great service from Nutraplanet too, anything I need that they carry I will buy from them from now on.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great service, great prices, speedy service. but you better look out for a spike in business when you get the kinks worked out.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I got my order this week with no trouble........no issues here :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've only had a couple instances where I oversold inventory and contacted the individuals to address the problem. If you didn't receive a notification about an inventory issue, than you're good to go. Even though it was only a couple instances, that's a couple too many...IMO

Got the issue resolved...it was the paypal not deleting the inventory and when paypal payments don't go through it adds the inventory back into the system even though it was never taken out, but fixed that problem. Will work through the weekend updating the inventory again. Then it's smooth sailing...hopefully :D