ON 100% WHEY

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
any time frame when you will be getting the chocalate mint back in?? IAm ready to order and do not want to go somewhere else

BMW

Awards
  • Established
hey stryder will you be carring the new version of ON cookies and cream, not the old one that one tasted like crap. the new one is their best flavor imo.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure, how do I know if it's the old or new version? I guess I'll check with my supplier and see...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Yea how does anyone know it's the "new" flavor? I heard from EVERYBODY the cookies and cream was crap!

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Yea how does anyone know it's the "new" flavor? I heard from EVERYBODY the cookies and cream was crap!
The new cookies and cream says reformaulated flavor or something like that on the container, and the orignal tasted horrendous, however, I have heard that the new one tastes good.

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
The original tasted like windex, I had to throw mine out, and I have a pretty high tolerance and can chug some pretty nasty ****.

dmxinc

Awards
The original tasted like windex, I had to throw mine out, and I have a pretty high tolerance and can chug some pretty nasty ****.
Agreed, I even tried mixing it with other flavors so I didn't waste it. It didn't work, threw away 5lbs. Should have wondered why the 5lbs. was on sale...(not from Nutra)