CEE Conversion

Warthog

Awards
Whats the easiest way to convert your Bulk CEE into 1.5 gram measurements. I know this is sad, and even sadder bc 2 years ago i was a math tutor in college, but for some reason i'm going brain dead and i cant find any good conversions on the net. 1.5 grams equals how many teaspoons? or Tablespoons? Those are the only 2 tools of measurement i have around the apartment. Thanks for the help fellas

J563

Awards
Whats the easiest way to convert your Bulk CEE into 1.5 gram measurements. I know this is sad, and even sadder bc 2 years ago i was a math tutor in college, but for some reason i'm going brain dead and i cant find any good conversions on the net. 1.5 grams equals how many teaspoons? or Tablespoons? Those are the only 2 tools of measurement i have around the apartment. Thanks for the help fellas
From Nutraplanet website:
"As a dietary suplpement, take 1-3 grams daily, depending on bodyweight and individual response. Note that 3/4 teaspoon will yield about 3 grams."
So a little over 1/3 teaspoon (.375 to be exact) should yield 1.5 grams.

Warthog

Awards
From Nutraplanet website:
"As a dietary suplpement, take 1-3 grams daily, depending on bodyweight and individual response. Note that 3/4 teaspoon will yield about 3 grams."
So a little over 1/3 teaspoon (.375 to be exact) should yield 1.5 grams.
Thanks J563,

I checked the website and didnt see that. I appreciate it big dog :cheers: