Phyto Sterol Complex Now Available

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll look around to see if I can find a higher mg product...any suggestions? Maybe NOW has one. Will check and see.

bubba04

Awards
never heard of this before.....but it looks interesting.....what does it do and what is it for?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
never heard of this before.....but it looks interesting.....what does it do and what is it for?

It's for BPH. Keeps your protate from swelling.

I'll look around to see if I can find a higher mg product...any suggestions? Maybe NOW has one. Will check and see.
I currently get mine from BAC. I don't know where they source it though (if that helps).

Last edited:

bubba04

Awards
why does your prostate shring?....sounds like thats not good

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
(oh crap....I'll edit my post). I meant that it will keep it from enlarging to the size of a grapefruit. See what happens when you type in haste. :type: :run:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Thought i'd bump this product thread, as i've just run into it. I will be getting some my next order and am very excited to find a product jammed packed with so many extras. It is a must , and will be a staple add on to my regiem of supplements, that i use year round.

Good buffer of things in the pack, can be a bit pricey long term use but i firmly believe its worth it.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Thought i'd bump this product thread, as i've just run into it. I will be getting some my next order and am very excited to find a product jammed packed with so many extras. It is a must , and will be a staple add on to my regiem of supplements, that i use year round.

Good buffer of things in the pack, can be a bit pricey long term use but i firmly believe its worth it.
I use beta-sitosterol with evrey cycle. Although i would prefer a product that does not contain testicles(orchic tissue)

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
It turns out they discontiued carrying this product, DOUGH! i was really looking forword to getting some, any others have suggestions on what exactly would be a good substitute?

Thanks Dr liftalot

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since prostate issues eventually involve almost all men, I would really like to see some type of bulk product combination that could be taken daily; as an ounce of prevention.