Nutraplanet order SEP 2015???

djshortsleeve

Awards
Has anyone ordered from them recently? I hadnt order from them in probably a year. I placed an order last week and got nothing more than email saying the order is processing. States order is processing still and have not received shipping confirmation etc. They have not answered emails or my phone calls.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine is saying the same thing with them..

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people are on the same boat. My order took for more than one week to ship.
I see many of these posts here lately and strangely nobody form NP comes here to provide an explanation. Although I have to admit their reps are very good in helping consumers here. I don't understand why they can't keep their costumers posted about their order. Or fix their site to have an on time inventory.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is another thread opened on the same topic. You may want to post their as it is visited by NP reps.

djshortsleeve

Awards
I've PM'd user CM79, who has been very helpful and responsive. I agree, they should update their system with real time shipping, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt - seems like they may have recently changed hands and are going through a transition.

djshortsleeve

Awards
Issue was cleared up for me. User CM79 has been great!

Mattg

Awards
Same problem here, I've placed an order two weeks ago, tried contacting them through their website, and nothing for a week. I've PM'ed CM79, and didn't get any reply yet, but my order apparently has been shipped, but the tracking number I've got is completely wrong. Does anybody have any extra info? This is the first time i've ordered from Nutraplanet, and i'm getting stressed/frustrated ;/