Nutraplanet must hire sweatshop workers..

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They have to have a large team of underage sweatshop workers in order to have the processing times they do.

Order status changed to processing the moment I placed it and was shipped 4 MINUTES LATER. Htf are you guys able to process and ship that fast?!

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
I heard they employ the out-of-work Jamaican ladies from the 1990's psychic hotlines. Your order is being packed and shipped before you even click on Buy Now.

-Triumph-

Awards
For real.....I just started buying from them. I ordered about $500 worth of supps and about 20 minutes later get a tracking number.....Lol!

Kathie Lee is cracking some azz!

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard they employ the out-of-work Jamaican ladies from the 1990's psychic hotlines. Your order is being packed and shipped before you even click on Buy Now.
:rofl:

:rofl:

It's true!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
spitboy, I told you to keep that tidbit confidential...GOSH!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:lol: i would have guessed that spider-man was handling the orders. but that makes more sense, considering one time i ordered some tribulus that, for some reason, got me high as a motherfucker.

-Triumph-

Awards
Yes. Santa has the elfs thinking its Xmas everyday. Poor fellas!