Finally a shaker that doesn't leak

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I used to order all my supps from 1fast until Maniak showed me NP. The old shakers that I got from 1fast are pretty good but they changed them and now they leak like mad, or atleast mine does. I ordered the one from NP and it's AWESOME. Best shaker I've ever used and it's $2.50.

You guys should make some of those with NutraPlanet labels on them.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for someone to use Zyliss's idea but make a 32 oz shaker instead of their wimpy 16 oz ones.
A guy that I work with (who I turned onto NP) got a shaker and loves it as well. Guess I may have to try it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really, I have been looking for one that doesn't f'ing leak.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip; and thanks to MaNIAK TOO.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, 1fast's always did leak.

Anyway, go to Dollar General they have 1 quart (32 oz) shaker bottles that i've been using for a while and it never leaks. BTW, their a dollar. LOL.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

Anyway, go to Dollar General they have 1 quart (32 oz) shaker bottles that i've been using for a while and it never leaks. BTW, their a dollar. LOL.

Do they have a flip top? Are they screw on? Is it Tupperware?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established

Is that online or is that a chain of stores?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
gotta give this a shot....all of mine leak
it sux

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Do they have a flip top? Are they screw on? Is it Tupperware?
Not the tupperware brand name, but yea the same type of durable plastic. The lid screws on and off so no need for a funnel to dump your powders in and then on top of the lid is a round flip top. If you find one you won't be dissapointed.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Yea but I rather spend the extra $1.50 to get one with a screen to break up the clumps....thanks guys....I just like to show the people to saving money! I have gotten raped by retail stores (GNC the worse, actually I am banned by 1 in my town LOL!) so much that I think I should have a regular spot on H.B.O.'s show OZ! I first made my first online order here at the BDC member shop for some T1 PRO and wondered whether to get that or Avant's transdermals....I thought the internet would rape you and your credit card but the package came and I got huge! Then I moved onto 1fast and then looked around then Nutraplanet.com came around....Sam made me a MOD and now I advertise for him! HAAHHAHA........Actually when Sam came around I was shitting myself with how well he compared to Mike's prices and shipping rates! The only thing I complained about was that there weren't a great variety of products but as you can all tell it's growing FAST....I still haven't made an order anywhere else. There are obviously some products I wish Stryder would carry but he always gets them eventually at GREAT prices....I truly believe in supporting all of our board sponsors!

Hey guys, if you keep on saying how I turned you on to Nutraplanet.com maybe Avant, Designer Supps, or Primaforce will pick me up as a sales rep....! Actually that sounds kind of cool! If you guys want email any of the three feel free....I need a new job and wanna get into the business....hey Bobo, do you need any clowns in training?! Somebody give me a job, bodybuilding is expensive!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I hear they don't leak if you screw the tops on!! :D

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Been using NP's $2.50 shaker for a while with zero leaks, best & cheapest shaker i have.

:thumbsup:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I have an old EAS shaker from like 1952 I think. Simple screw on design with no "pop the top hole" to drink out of, in other words, screw on, shake, unscrew, pour into glass or drink from base. Anyone know if companies still produce shakers like this :think:

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
-- BUMP to the Nutraplanet shaker --

I just got two in the mail today and they are boss. The lid does a good job of breaking up any particles-- including peanut butter, which doesn't mix up too well in a normal cup.

Max32: This one would work for you; just ignore the pop-top and unscrew the lid.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
-- BUMP to the Nutraplanet shaker --

I just got two in the mail today and they are boss. The lid does a good job of breaking up any particles-- including peanut butter, which doesn't mix up too well in a normal cup.

Max32: This one would work for you; just ignore the pop-top and unscrew the lid.
YUP YUP!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
GNC's shakers never leak, but they are like 5 bucks a piece I think. I have 2 that I have had for 2+ years, and still no complaints about leakage or not being able to break stuff up.

tattoopierced1

i'll have to give the NP ones a try...i too have GNC ones and they are great, but over priced...never had a leak out of one and they break stuff up like a pro.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I just use a plastic water bottle, or a Rubbermade drink container. I had given up on shakers. I guess I'll have to give NP's a try.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also buy water bottles and mix it in there, but I'm going to get a NP one and see how that works.
My first shaker was from bodybuilding.com, I started shaking very hard and let's just say my entire kitchen got more protein than I did.

LOL, I once got a protein bath myself! I was shaking the **** out of some choc protein and all of a sudden POP!!!!!!!!!! Splash all over my kitchen and my head and chest...needless to say I am a lot more cautious now!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I once got a protein bath myself! I was shaking the **** out of some choc protein and all of a sudden POP!!!!!!!!!! Splash all over my kitchen and my head and chest...needless to say I am a lot more cautious now!
My wife gets a protein bath a few time each week. Especially with this Maca I've been using. :lol:

Sorry, continue on...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
My wife gets a protein bath a few time each week. Especially with this Maca I've been using. :lol:

Sorry, continue on...
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Tell her that it's available for ingestion through the meat straw :run: Can't wait for my Maca to arrive :cheers:

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
Does anyone make one that survives the dishwasher? Mine always work ok until the gasket comes out in the wash and then they leak, obviously.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
The GNC ones have been dishwashed many times, and they still work like the day I got them. Never leak.

captain chet

Awards
To tell you the truth, the shaker i got from nutraplanet sucks and leaks every god damned time i use it. I now wrap a napkin around the seal every time i take a drink or else my **** ends up soaked.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I just got a shaker from NP and it pretty much kicks ass. No problems w/leaking at all.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I just got a shaker from NP and it pretty much kicks ass. No problems w/leaking at all.

Are the NutraPlanet ones the same ones that bb.com sold? I ask because the bb.com ones worked great until about the second wash. After that they didn't retain their shape and they started pissing all over me.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
'glad to hear that the NP shaker is a winner. I'll have to pick one up next time.

I have one from BN, and the darn gasket keeps coming out and is a royal pain to get back in.

The best one I have, is actually a Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing shaker that my wife got through the mail.
We've had it for 16 years, it's been through the dishwasher more times than I can count. Best of all, it's made in the USA!

-Tinytoad

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Not the tupperware brand name, but yea the same type of durable plastic. The lid screws on and off so no need for a funnel to dump your powders in and then on top of the lid is a round flip top. If you find one you won't be dissapointed.
Sounds like a good find - gotta go find one!!