Couldn't ge the 5% off coupon to work

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Stryder,
I just tried to use the TAT coupon for 5% off, 5 mins. till 11 CT, and it didn't work. I figure this expired at midnight ET?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Well whether or not Stryder takes this into consideration I just wanna say thanks for trying to use my coupon....

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Well whether or not Stryder takes this into consideration I just wanna say thanks for trying to use my coupon....
And thanks for the coupon MaNiaK...I put it to good use (LX and cAMP).

Thanks a lot UHCOUGAR...as a matter of fact thank you for helping me with the UD2 file! My friend tried making an order and we processed it at like 12:01 and it said coupon expired!!!!! I was so pissed as I really wanted to get that laptop, but at least my friend still got his Rebound for his gyno and Lean Xtreme to help things along!

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't sweat it MaNiaK, unless someone made a strong move at the end, I think it came down to you and me and although I made some strong efforts to refer people in the closing days, at present I don't know that it was enough to catch and pass you. We'll find out later today I guess. But, if you win, my congrats to you! And, if I happen to win, then I know I didn't do it by much because you made a great effort. (And if someone else wins we can both sit there with our mouth's open and say, "Where the heck did he come from??") LOL

Peace.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Well, contest or no, I'm pretty sure Stryder will still let you buy stuff... LOL :)

You still get good prices and top service from Nutraplanet my friend.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i know that, but some of the products I was going to buy were more economic here w/ the 5% off, I'll still get some CEE from him.

I wouldn't sweat it MaNiaK, unless someone made a strong move at the end, I think it came down to you and me and although I made some strong efforts to refer people in the closing days, at present I don't know that it was enough to catch and pass you. We'll find out later today I guess. But, if you win, my congrats to you! And, if I happen to win, then I know I didn't do it by much because you made a great effort. (And if someone else wins we can both sit there with our mouth's open and say, "Where the heck did he come from??") LOL

Peace.
I feel the same way bro! If you win then congrats! If someone else does win I will say, "Where the HELL DID HE COME FROM!" :rant: I guess will see when Stryder signs on....o and to jmh80.....the 5% is not a HUGE discount off, as all of Stryder's products are pretty much the best you can get on the internet! I suggest you carry out your order man.....but that is on you. Thanks again to all those that used my coupon to try to help me advance in the contest and to get a couple of bucks off! :cheers:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder,
I just tried to use the TAT coupon for 5% off, 5 mins. till 11 CT, and it didn't work. I figure this expired at midnight ET?
Yeah coupon expired at midnight EST...