Stryder have I missed the presale of max?

enimity

Awards
I was trying to order 3 bottles of max and a bunch of other stuff when you had it priced for $29.99 a bottle. I seem to have problems with your site and the page keeps closing on the checkout page.

I left it to try again later thinking mabey your server was busy or something, though the price is now $39.99. Is that the fixed price now?

Thanks

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
stryder posted in the other thread that there was mixup in the price and that the correct price was 39.99, so I guess you just missed out on getting it at 29.99.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
It was posted on the Nutraplanet site that the price would go from 29.99 to 39.99 after April 4th.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I missed the boat by mere hours, too! Stryder, pm if there is any possible resolution!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Ooh, me too, can I get mine for free though? Sam is an upstanding guy and he's honoring the price mistake when many other retailers wouldn't. Those who got in on the mistake are lucky and for the others, oh well you snooze, you lose.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
ALRI didn't update their page on Max LMG yet...anybody have any links to info regarding this product?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got word that the Max LMG is going to be delayed another week :(

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow. ALRI really knows how to keep people hanging by a thread. Some info in the mean time would be appreciated though.

Mr.50

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Will the price go up after the presale or should this be the final price?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 80
Prince IronMag Labs 0
delsolrob Iconic Formulations 11
General Chat 16
EEmain General Chat 12