Without Further Ado...ALRI Now Available!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have been searching for Finigenx reveiws lately, and I havent found a bad one yet, although there arent many reveiws to be found out there. To get the best results everyone recommended running at least 75mg/day, and preferably around 100mg/day. They said they got good lean gains, and the strength gains were really good. Just have to wait and see.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    That's one of the reasons I truly love DS and Custom. When buying from them you get a good supply of product reasonably dosed in a way that's reflective of the timeframe in which it's going to be used. Not to mention you're getting a flat out good product.
    I concur
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    I have been searching for Finigenx reveiws lately, and I havent found a bad one yet, although there arent many reveiws to be found out there. To get the best results everyone recommended running at least 75mg/day, and preferably around 100mg/day. They said they got good lean gains, and the strength gains were really good. Just have to wait and see.
    i've only seen 2 reviews of the product, and both were good. it's probably pertinent to mention that diplomats AKA 50cents' cycle included 1-T, M1,4ADD and i think MDHT in addition to the finigenx he took, so i'm not sure how objective he can be.

i wouldnt mind so terribly if this was dienolone, personally.

4. i would def mind..he acted like it was innovative and new..this would be neither..i think even bruce kneller abandoned this product..and he worked for biotest where pimping is easy

5. Is the 4/18 expected arrival date for us, or for Nutraplanet to receive it and then ship it?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by steve_81
    Is the 4/18 expected arrival date for us, or for Nutraplanet to receive it and then ship it?
    I would like to know this also. However, I have a feeling that 4/18 is the day it will be in stock at Nurtaplanet and then it will be shipped out to the people who preordered it.

7. For us to receive and then to ship out...it may come in before then. Will email ALRI and see if I can get an update on the Max LMG.

8. hopefully it will come in sooner.
  9. LMG coming soon!

Just a friendly heads up, should be receiving the LMG this Friday or Monday...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Xtreme Now Available!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 08:58 PM
  2. Bulk PH Powders Now Available
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 09:15 PM
  3. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 05:03 PM