Bulk K-R-ALA Now in Stock!

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Killer. The price on this stuff is starting to get reasonable. Time to place another order.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bow, how did your transdermal joint formula work out? I was really impressed with your thread from way back...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If that damn Glucophase doesn't comeback soon......looks like its time to break the credit card out....in the name of K-R-ala!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
NOOOOOOO!!!!! I just ordered Wednesday night and had to buy Syntrax R-ALA as there was no GXR! If I would have just waited 2 more days I could have bought atleast 50 grams of this stuff. Just my luck. Im also down with a bronchial infection, so I dont even get to enjoy what I did order till I get better. Dammmmmmit! Well, on a positive note, Stryder got my order to me lightning fast. Like I said, I ordered Wednesday night and recieved this mourning :thumbsup: Guess it doesnt hurt that I live pretty close to them. Rock bottom prices as well, and believe me, Ive looked around. Thanks for the order Stryder, but no thanks on the timing of bulk k-r-ala! :frustrate (haha).

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Aww man, just got done ordering 3 days ago or this would've been in the basket. Great product at a great price. Ordered from Nutraplanet and Custom on Monday night, both orders got here 2 days after ordering. Makes me happy I found this board. :cheers:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
bow, how did your transdermal joint formula work out? I was really impressed with your thread from way back...

Thanks styder. Still taking it too this day. It especially saves me during PCT. I don't know if its placebo, but at 33 my joints have felt better over the last couple of years than they did in my twenties.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sam jsut an FYI that KRala is a trademarked name by geronova and they did warn 1fast about it and he changed the label to potassium-rala

is yours geronova? if not it will be wise to do the same

glad I could be of help ;-)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Sam jsut an FYI that KRala is a trademarked name by geronova and they did warn 1fast about it and he changed the label to potassium-rala
wow, I thought the "K" was just the symbol that stands for potassium. However, I'm not a chemist or a copyright attorney...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
abformulations Supplements 13
The_Old_Guy Serious Nutrition Solutions 2
AntM1564 Supplements 22
SheddingSkin Supplements 5