The Official Product Request Thread

Page 6 of 135 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. whats wrong with using a filler? (dumb question, I know)


  2. Not a bad question at all. I am just concerned that if I mix the filler power with my supple of "active" powder I will not be able to mix it evenly and then each capsule will not have a identifiable "doseage" in them.



    Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    whats wrong with using a filler? (dumb question, I know)
    •   
       


  3. Any chance of some bulk AAKG powder?

  4. Will check on the bulk AAKG for you Redspy

  5. Any blips on the radar about those super small caps?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Any blips on the radar about those super small caps?
    Left message and waiting for reply. Will let you know when I hear anything.

  7. Thanks bro.



    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Left message and waiting for reply. Will let you know when I hear anything.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Redspy
    Any chance of some bulk AAKG powder?
    Got some on the way. Should be available by next weekend. We are also getting some bulk Taurine as well...

  9. Mr.50, my source doesn't sell the #5 the smallest ones he sells is the #1. I'll keep my eyes open for you though...

  10. Thanks Bro.



    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Mr.50, my source doesn't sell the #5 the smallest ones he sells is the #1. I'll keep my eyes open for you though...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Got some on the way. Should be available by next weekend. We are also getting some bulk Taurine as well...
    Excellent. Thanks for the update.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock
    Pure vitargo(not the nutrex product)
    Should have some available by next weekend...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Should have some available by next weekend...
    Sweet man I've been waiting for this stuff.

    -WannaGro

  14. You are the man!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Should have some available by next weekend...

  15. How about Now Foods Quercetin with Bromelain.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tabish121
    How about Now Foods Quercetin with Bromelain.
    No problem, will let you know when it's up on the site.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Should have some available by next weekend...
    The Pure Vitargo should be here tomorrow or Thursday at the latest...

  18. Thanks Stryder!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tabish121
    How about Now Foods Quercetin with Bromelain.
    In stock now but only have a couple bottles at the moment. Will get more soon.

    NOW Quercetin with Bromelain

  20. Thanks man, good price as always.
  21. Now Foods


    Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10 ?

    I see them separate, just wondering if you could get the combo cap.

  22. I believe NOW has a combo will look into it

  23. Might get flamed for this but how about stocking ABB XXL RTD's. I love em for breakfast.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Capt. SaveAHo
    Might get flamed for this but how about stocking ABB XXL RTD's. I love em for breakfast.
    The shipping on it alone would break the bank...
  25. Stryder,


    I ran a search, but did not find anything pertaining to Get Diesel products. Do ya'll have any plans whatsoever in acquiring any of their products? By the way, you guys have the best site on the planet!

  26. Stryder (nice Tolkien reference ), any chance of getting some Propionyl-l-carnitine?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    Stryder (nice Tolkien reference ), any chance of getting some Propionyl-l-carnitine?
    Thanks! Nice biblical references...I'll have to check on the Propionyl. Not sure if my supplier stocks that. Will let you know.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by steve_81
    I ran a search, but did not find anything pertaining to Get Diesel products. Do ya'll have any plans whatsoever in acquiring any of their products? By the way, you guys have the best site on the planet!
    Haven't had alot of requests for their line. Will check it out and let you know...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    I believe NOW has a combo will look into it
    yeah, its now red yeast rice plus

  30. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Haven't had alot of requests for their line. Will check it out and let you know...
    That's cool. Thanks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Use the product request thread.
    By lawnboy246 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 09:37 PM
  2. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Log in
Log in