The Official Product Request Thread

Page 22 of 135 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. I was involved with the development of Neurostim, and was surprised to see the powder gone.

I also have clearance to re-release GHV, which is a combination of Ginkgo Biloba, Huperzine, and Vinpocetine in a very inexpensive capsule.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. 333mg/day is a bit much for most people. I think most people could use 100mg in which case 10 grasm would last 3 months. It's not a bad price either way though, but wasn't Scivation going to release an ideb based product?

Quote Originally Posted by rcaz01
    Peanut butter cookie mix would be great!

I was wondering why they didn't already have this since it seems like it would be easy for them to do.

Also Idebenone at $14 for 10 grams is pretty good. It doesn't take much to get a good sense of well being so 10g would last about a month. I use to take this with Alpha GPC and had some days where increased mental clarity and alertness was really obvious after taking it.

Some others that are harder to find that seem to work well would be:
    Alpha GPC
    Vinpocetine
    Huperzine

It would be nice if there were a stack of some of these without caffeine like the old Nuerostim. If it were packaged so that it had about 30 days worth of product that would be ideal.
    33mg/day of Ideb is
    •   

3. Ideb is coming. Should be in by the end of next week.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    333mg/day is a bit much for most people. I think most people could use 100mg in which case 10 grasm would last 3 months. It's not a bad price either way though, but wasn't Scivation going to release an ideb based product?

33mg/day of Ideb is

Most of what I have read showed 50-300mg. I was just doing my math at worse case and yes your example at 100-150 is more realistic.

GHV would be great, I will watch for that one as well

5. dsade, can i bother you for a list of bulk powders that you have comming in?

6. Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    dsade, can i bother you for a list of bulk powders that you have comming in?
    Let me sort through my list of POs and get something posted for you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Let me sort through my list of POs and get something posted for you.
    you are the man dsade. i just want to know when to place my order. thanks!

8. dsade,

do keep me posted on the prostaphil-2 update.

something close to it will do, the swedish pollen extract BAC is carrying.

thanks

faustus

9. Quote Originally Posted by faustus
    dsade,

do keep me posted on the prostaphil-2 update.

something close to it will do, the swedish pollen extract BAC is carrying.

thanks

faustus
    Will do. Things will start rolling even quicker next week.

10. dsade,

if u could find the same stuff dat is used to make dis cream, nutraplanet will b unreal!

Biogenesis Laboratories - Buy BEC5 Curaderm here - Product Information

the devil's apple

faustus
    •   

11. I could find it, but since it is marketed/designed to treat and/or cure a disease (in this case skin cancer) I doubt we could get away with selling it.

I will look into it, though, to make sure.

12. Mirror, Mirror near NutraPlanet's Throne...did someone just find a source for Turkesterone?

Hmm...perhaps soon we will all look better in the mirror?

13. :huh: Turkesterone? Really?

Hey, I've been on nutraplanet.com before, and thought it was OK, but I was browsing yesterday to find a replacement for 1fast (they now suck), and was so impressed I ordered. Good prices, great bulk stuff, good brands. And the fact that dsade works here is great, I was always impressed with his level of discourse on other forums.

The only thing is shipping is a bit pricey. Anyway, if you guys can provide high quality bulk ecdy, turkesterone, miura puama, and so on, i'll be a loyal customer. Count me in on those.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Mirror, Mirror near NutraPlanet's Throne...did someone just find a source for Turkesterone?

Yes Please!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    you are the man dsade. i just want to know when to place my order. thanks!

I agree!!!

16. dsade,

keep me posted as to when i should make my order.

waiting for the turkesterone,swedish pollen extract, and as for the BEC5, perhaps u can discuss with ur sources on circumvention:P

i m sure u can come up with something

faustus

17. Bulk TTA
    Millennium Sport Technologies Cordygen5

18. Quote Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    Bulk TTA
    Millennium Sport Technologies Cordygen5

How is the cordyceps in that product? I'm a bit fascinated by that stuff.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I was involved with the development of Neurostim, and was surprised to see the powder gone.

I also have clearance to re-release GHV, which is a combination of Ginkgo Biloba, Huperzine, and Vinpocetine in a very inexpensive capsule.
    that's awesome! I'm always interested in products that improve mental focus...any idea when this may come out? I'm in the process of putting together an order

20. GHV probably wont come out until January, to be honest.

We have a lot of capital tied up in some other very exciting projects. Though this is pretty inexpensive, the initial order will take a decent chunk of cash to make.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Mirror, Mirror near NutraPlanet's Throne...did someone just find a source for Turkesterone?

Dsade,

You are my hero.
  22. Smile

Anyone mentioned Muscle Milk® Collegiate before?

23. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman
    Anyone mentioned Muscle Milk® Collegiate before?
    I just saw this at the store...Are you supposed to mix it with Coor's Light?

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I just saw this at the store...Are you supposed to mix it with Coor's Light?
    I note that Muscle milk light is there but not muscle milk collegiate. I guess mixing it with beer is not desirable. If possible, I would like to mix mm with Nature’s ultimate anabolic food: human mother’s milk.

25. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman
    I note that Muscle milk light is there but not muscle milk collegiate. I guess mixing it with beer is not desirable. If possible, I would like to mix mm with Nature’s ultimate anabolic food: human mother’s milk.
    The beer part was a joke (ya know, collegiate)...

as far as the mother's milk....I'd put a scoop into my mouth then head right for the tap.

38DDelicious!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    The beer part was a joke (ya know, collegiate)...

as far as the mother's milk....I'd put a scoop into my mouth then head right for the tap.

38DDelicious!!

A scoop, why a scoop? Thats no fun.

Beer with protein, there is a thought. You can add some nootropics and such so students will remember the events that led them to waking up on some stranger's bathroom floor.

Healthy beer, Dsade we could be rich!!!

TSC

27. Quote Originally Posted by tsc
    You can add some nootropics and such so students will remember the events that led them to waking up on some stranger's bathroom floor.

Healthy beer, Dsade we could be rich!!!

TSC
    And it would be a GOOD thing to remember???

Re: Healthy beer...what do you think Guinness is?

Actually, there was a component in beer that I was looking into back at my days with Avant. I wonder if my research is still saved somewhere on this account.

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    And it would be a GOOD thing to remember???

Re: Healthy beer...what do you think Guinness is?

Actually, there was a component in beer that I was looking into back at my days with Avant. I wonder if my research is still saved somewhere on this account.

Remembering such events should be classified as a necessary evil. I believe the component you were looking at is called ethanol. . Hops have some good uses too.

TSC

29. Yes, it was a compound in HOPS.

good memory...now tell me what you were doing on the floor Sunday morning with a plunger in one hand and a grape jelly covered stuffed chihuahua in the other...

30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Yes, it was a compound in HOPS.

good memory...now tell me what you were doing on the floor Sunday morning with a plunger in one hand and a grape jelly covered stuffed chihuahua in the other...
    .. trying to find the peanut butter to make your PnJ sandwhich complete.

TSC

Similar Forum Threads

1. Use the product request thread.
    By lawnboy246 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 09:37 PM
  2. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 08:56 PM