The Official Product Request Thread

Page 2 of 101 First 1234 ... Last

1. AMP is scheduled for release May 1st according to PA

2. thanks donk

3. hydergine
    vinpocetine
    •   

4. How about some Macca from NOW.

5. Maca I can get in from NOW. Will let you know when it arrives.
    Last edited by stryder; 04-11-2005 at 06:10 PM.

6. Any chance of sourcing some Cissus Quadrangularis bulk powder. This stuff sounds interesting Cissus quadrangularis
  7. darius

ErgoPharm Psychotropin and GF Pro.

8. I third the GF Pro request.

9. Psychotropin coming in soon...GF Pro later this week.

10. Stryder....

Any word on the CM discount?

11. Quote Originally Posted by TMack40
    Any idea when cAMPHIBOLIC will be back in stock?
    cAMP back in stock!

12. I forget if I already said it, or if someone else did, but bulk EAA powder. And if I did, I'm just restating my desire/interest!

13. Essential Amino Acid powder. It's the 3 BCAA's plus several others constituting the essentials. Excellent stuff, a bit more costly than BCAA's.

14. Gotcha

15. Health from the Sun Ultra Omega 3 Fish Oil. I recommend this to a lot of people I know, but none of the major bodybuilding stores carry it. It's a high EPA/DHA source.

16. bump on the Cissus Quadrangularis

17. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek
    Bulk Green Tea with a high EGCG value would be awesome!
    definitely

18. How about a big ass bulk bag of "OO" caps. The 750 from Now is kinda small.

19. I would be interested in Twinlabs Blood Pressure Control or better yet, bulk C-12 Peptide powder.

dd

20. Trimax at a good price. Most places want $50 for it, however there is one place selling it for 30. If you could offer it for around 30, I would definitely be down and many more would probably be too.

21. Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    I would be interested in Twinlabs Blood Pressure Control or better yet, bulk C-12 Peptide powder.

dd

Yeah...that stuff is spendy...but works well.

22. How about some DHEA? I figured NOW foods would have some, but I guess not. Not a big deal if you dont want to stock it, was just going to try it post cycle and I was getting the rest of my post cycle supps at nutraplanet and that was the one thing nutraplanet didnt have that i needed.

23. Definitly gonna bump the DHEA. Some powder to use in a transdermal (Penetrate) would be great.

24. Bulk Chocamine powder
  25. Question

Stryder, What are your thoughts on and are you going
    to be carrying Legal Gear's new methyl 1-P???

26. I want some Sesathin and Heat but the Sesathin is out of stock,can i go ahead an order this and you send both when the Sesathin is back in?

27. ergo's AMP

and...LIFTING CHALK.

28. nicotine powder would be great

29. Bump on the bulk C-12 Peptide powder. Maybe some bulk Hawthorn Berry powder too though the Now caps are really cheap, if only they were in stock.

30. Stryder , how about some Dandelion Root from NOW???
    for the good ole kidneys. Didn't see it on your site.
    thanks

31. bump for bulk fish oil caps.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    bump for bulk fish oil caps.
    I'm sure Costco would have these. I know Sam's has a bottle of 300 for under 7 bucks.

33. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I'm sure Costco would have these. I know Sam's has a bottle of 300 for under 7 bucks.
    ahh yes, costco. how do they have it so cheap?

well, you see nate, it's simple economics, and i really don't understand it at all.

34. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    ahh yes, costco. how do they have it so cheap?

well, you see nate, it's simple economics, and i really don't understand it at all.
    Ummm yeah...

35. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Bump on the bulk C-12 Peptide powder. Maybe some bulk Hawthorn Berry powder too though the Now caps are really cheap, if only they were in stock.
    Now Hawthorn in stock...

36. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    bump for bulk fish oil caps.
    I'll vouch for bulk fish oil caps as well.

37. NOW Brand Omega 3 at Nutraplanet is pretty cheap, but sadly its been out of stock for awhile.

38. LIFTING CHALK!!!!

Then it's a one-stop shop for me.

39. Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalD
    LIFTING CHALK!!!!

Then it's a one-stop shop for me.
    The Liquid Chalk by Xtreme Formulations is in and it's a great product. Gives you the same tackiness and grip without the mess and extra bulk you have to carry around in your gym bag.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Use the product request thread.
    By lawnboy246 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
  2. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 07:56 PM