The Official Product Request Thread

Page 15 of 162 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Request for BSN-Cheaters Relief.


  2. Is it me or there aren't any sweeteners in the planet?

    Now Foods' Stevia Glycerite would be great.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by turkish
    Is it me or there aren't any sweeteners in the planet?

    Now Foods' Stevia Glycerite would be great.
    Good call...will get some on the site in the next hour or so

  4. Topical hair formula treatments such as Minoxidil, Azelaic Acid, Spironolactone and Nizoral and all at affordable prices. That is my only true request. You have just about everything else that I can possibly need.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    Topical hair formula treatments such as Minoxidil, Azelaic Acid, Spironolactone and Nizoral and all at affordable prices. That is my only true request. You have just about everything else that I can possibly need.
    Would you stop being so annoying with your damn hair care requests.... damn man....
    •   
       


  6. fina pellets

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kdent7
    NOW Cal-Mag Citrate Powder would be fantastic - comes in 8 oz I think.

    Kevin
    Up on site...cal/mag powder

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Good call...will get some on the site in the next hour or so
    Thanks, that was quick.

    It's actually a dollar more than the price I'm usually getting it for, but I save lots more han that on the Planet so nothing to worry about

  9. any chance of carry bulk bcaa's?

  10. Fish oil caps & Bulk BCAAs

  11. Omega Cre-Ethyl Exreme
    Bulk BCAA's

  12. Is there an AM member discount? I'm at 1000 $ at NP this month. It would be nice.

  13. Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer

  14. The little pill box with different cases inside.. will it be in stock anytime soon? I'll order in a few days and would like to get one of those.

    BTW, Stevia Glycerite is already out of stock, damn! Will there be more of it, bcause I still have to wait a few days before ordering so that would be great.

  15. Will have the Stevia back in stock today. The pocket pill cases should also be in stock later today as well.

  16. Stevia and pill cases now in stock!

  17. Devil's claw root extract. NOW makes it. It's a great product for joints, it acts as a potent, side-effect-free anti-inflammatory. I'll write a review on your site if you want.
  18. Electrolyte Pak


    Sam,

    Electrolyte Stamina Pak, http://www.traceminerals.com/products/elstpwrpak.html

    Was wondering if you could pick this product up for those of us that do some serious cardio? Found it to be a great product IMO.

  19. Any chance you could get a stand alone Forsoklin product?... Or even an extract in bulk?

    -Moose

  20. bulk formastane

  21. any plans to stock the get diesel new products- RAW TEST and TRIB?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rockstar6181
    any plans to stock the get diesel new products- RAW TEST and TRIB?
    Yes, will be picking them up. They haven't been released yet but when they do, I'll get some in

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Yes, will be picking them up. They haven't been released yet but when they do, I'll get some in
    DPS has had them for 3 weeks now.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead
    DPS has had them for 3 weeks now.
    Get Diesel has recently relocated their facility and so my order just now shipped out. Should be receiving it by this Friday.
  25. Question stimulantX


    Hi,
    I'd like to know when stimulantx from AX will be available at NP?
    thanx you
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 09:56 PM
  2. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
  3. Use the product request thread.
    By lawnboy246 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Log in
Log in