The Official Product Request Thread

Page 13 of 101 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. TRN clone, I submit 12 votes for it. Absolutely love it, plus I already have 20 bottles of PMAX lol

2. Would you consider P-5-P by Now Foods?

Source

Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) acts primarily as an enzyme catalyst in many body functions including energy metabolism, neurotransmitter functions, and muscle growth and repair.

Serving Size:
    1 tablet

Servings per container:

Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take one tablet one to two times daily, preferably before meals

Free of:
    milk, wheat, corn, soy, egg, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives.

Other Ingredients:
    dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, magnesium stearate, enteric coating.

Warnings:
    None

Disclaimers:
    None

Supplement Facts:
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Serving Size: 1 tablet
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 17 mg 1000%
    Coenzyme Vitamin B-6 33 mg 1650%
    Magnesium 100 mg 25%
    * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
    Daily Value not established.

3. Another vote for TRN and how about Sci Fit Sleep N Tight. If you could sell at a good price I think some people would pick it up I know I would.
    •   

4. Hot-Rox Extreme from Biotest?

5. more DT 2010

...its out of stock already!

6. 2 powerfull and 2 cissus rx for 67.99 like you do on for symmetry x

4 PowerFull 2 cissus 100

7. bulk cissus extract powder in 20:1 extract. Its more economical to use!

8. Are there any Halo clones?

9. 1)bulk powerfull
    2)bulk celadrin
    3)a combo deal on ds nha stack (rebound reloaded and activate)

10. NOW Ashwaganda

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Are there any Halo clones?
    \
    Yes, theres a HMAX clone that i belive another board sponser is selling which would be good if nutraplanet carries it cause thats my one stop shop!

Also Dorian Yates Pro Dessert pudding i wish you guys would carry,i belive its somewhat new , and only one or two stores i know of carry it, Its way cheapier than stallone's premade pudding and taiste awsome! Its comes in a mrp type-like baggie and mixes awsome with just water.

12. Organic Coconut Oil

13. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    NOW Ashwaganda
    Bump.

14. A TRN clone would be awesome, once Generic labs is out we wont have any...

15. Alri Restore

16. More MRPs & MRP Bars. That's really the only thing that I order from anyone else.

17. What about bioquest's myozene. i have heard some good things about it, interested in trying it.

18. How about the limited edition ON whey flavors?

19. Biotest, Rez-v.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ericgonzalez
    How about the limited edition ON whey flavors?
    Just arrived today...will have it up on the site first thing tomorrow morning!

21. Limited Edition protein is now in stock...just scroll down the flavor drop box

22. What about bulk CISSUS quadrangularis 20:1 extract powder?

23. Quote Originally Posted by leetuser
    Mega-H!
    Another vote for this.

Also, would there be any chance of getting Bulk Nettle Root extract or NOW's Nettle Root product? I'm about to run a cycle of ActivaTe and it would be nice to have a cheap nettle root product to run along side it

24. Mega-H

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology
    Another vote for this.

Also, would there be any chance of getting Bulk Nettle Root extract or NOW's Nettle Root product? I'm about to run a cycle of ActivaTe and it would be nice to have a cheap nettle root product to run along side it
    No problem on the Nettle root...

26. Quote Originally Posted by joebo
    Mega-H
    :bruce3:

27. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    No problem on the Nettle root...
    what about bulk CISSUS quadrangularis 20:1 extract powder? It is probably one of the most in demand herbal extracts. It would be nice to be able to buy in bulk!

28. Quote Originally Posted by steve777
    what about bulk CISSUS quadrangularis 20:1 extract powder? It is probably one of the most in demand herbal extracts. It would be nice to be able to buy in bulk!
    That may take some time to hunt down...but I'll check.

29. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    That may take some time to hunt down...but I'll check.
    Thanks! It would be nice to consolidate all bulk powders I purchase to your store. Cissus has become a staple for me and is more affordable when I purchase in bulk. Good luck with tracking it down.

30. Labrada Cookie Bars!!

And more meal replacements (I know I already said this).

31. Creatine gluconate bulk powder

32. Phosphatidylserine by NOW

Seriously anyone feeling any sort of memory impairment needs to give this a whirl, i have been on it a few days now+nuerostim and let me say it has done wonders!

Please carry it!

33. We already carry the PS by NOW

34. Stryder...First off congrats to having a first rate company. All my oders from you have been processed within 1 day and your updates on order status are unreal! You're setting the standard that all companies should follow.

Anyway, I noticed you don't carry IDS products. I saw a flyer regarding Rapid Joint Recovery by IDS. It looks interesting and I'd be interested in buying it to try. Not sure if anyone else is interested but it looks like a nice product that may have some benefits.

35. Thanks for the kind words dagecko We don't carry IDS but we will be expanding our product line up soon and IDS will be one of the lines.

Thanks again for the kind words and the support

36. Annabolic Innovations Whey Protein...I would like to see at least the Peanut Butter (5 lbs in a bag would be nice)...and I wouldn't complain if I could pick up the chocolate flavor to go along with that and my Cycle Support!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Use the product request thread.
    By lawnboy246 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
  2. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 07:56 PM