The Official Product Request Thread

Page 10 of 162 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Hey, stryder. Any chance in getting in some Alpha-GPC? That would totally rock my world and round out another Piracetam order that I have coming your way in the near future.

2. I emailed Stryder asking to get some bulk CoQ10 in... and he has a source and all... we just have to display a demand for it. So if you would like bulk CoQ10... let it be known

Adams
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Prob with BSL was that they did not offer enough flavors. If you could get a lot of options with this, I think it would be a VERY GOOD seller for ya

Just think of the concoctions that you could come up with in the kitchen
  4. Thumbs up Grape Seed Extract

Grape Seed Extract standardized for high potency OPCs (proanthocyanidins).

5. How about some Activate by DS, sorry if this has already been mentioned, been off the board for awhile.
    •   

6. Alpha GPC!
  7. Stryder,

what's up with the Z-Force by Dymatize? It has been out of stock for a while.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Alpha GPC!
    Yay! Another person for Alpha-GPC! Oh Stryder...

9. Quote Originally Posted by steve_81
    what's up with the Z-Force by Dymatize? It has been out of stock for a while.
    Dymatize has been out, but they finally got some in and I should be getting it tomorrow.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Dymatize has been out, but they finally got some in and I should be getting it tomorrow.
    Wow, perfect timing. Thanks Stryder.

11. any news on the flavor systems?

12. A man of his word. Ladies and gentlemen, Z-Force is back in stock!

13. Sam,
    Have you ever thought of stocking those individual protein drinks ie: EAS? The taste pretty good and some people may use them if they have a job that makes it a pain to drink sperated protein shakes. It just seems easier.

14. I with yo uon this one also but from what I remember the shipping costs are the problem here........

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Sam,
    Have you ever thought of stocking those individual protein drinks ie: EAS? The taste pretty good and some people may use them if they have a job that makes it a pain to drink sperated protein shakes. It just seems easier.

15. Stryder,

How about some Ogoplex. I know some people think it is bunk but I have to say that in my opinion it is great for PCT to bring the boys "fullness" back up.

Mr.50

16. Also, How about some other products to keep "lead in your pencil" during the early stages of PCT????? Something like, don't laugh, Enzyte. It's no good for making your wood bigger but it sure will help during that post cycle period where thigs are not back on board yet.

17. Also any thoughts on Controlled Labs Blue Rhino as a good Trib type product that is pretty cost efficient?

Mr.50

18. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    It might be out of stock, but the Nordic Naturals fish oil is a totally pleasant flavor.. faintly lemony and not offensive at all. Easier on the mouth than any of the flavored flax oils or Udo's blends.
    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    The Nordic Naturals is the best tasting and high quality. In stock now...here
    Thx, I like it! Any ETA on RYRw/coQ10?http://www.****************/product_i...roducts_****734

19. have you looked into getting the 5lb jug of dymatize mega milk?

20. Now Foods is now offering Triphala. Is there any chance you'll carry it?

21. flavor systems...??????

22. Giant Nutrition's ATD

23. Quote Originally Posted by aequitas
    Giant Nutrition's ATD
    Ditto

Adams

24. More Sesathin so I can use my Presale voucher.

25. Are you going to be getting any more 7-OH PFO?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 09:56 PM
  2. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
  3. Use the product request thread.
    By lawnboy246 in forum Nutraplanet