abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys used to carry hangover pills. I forgot the name. I believe it was called no hang. Haven't bought it in two years since my last vaca. Going on vaca in March and in need of them :) any in stock? Can't find it

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys used to carry hangover pills. I forgot the name. I believe it was called no hang. Haven't bought it in two years since my last vaca. Going on vaca in March and in need of them :) any in stock? Can't find it
During my time in college one of my chemistry professors did an entire class on the hangover. He even gave the science behind what prevents them. Take a Claratin (or its genetic version, but make sure it's the same main ingredient) before you drink and the only thing you may have is a queasy stomach. I've been using that since college and that was 14 years ago.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
During my time in college one of my chemistry professors did an entire class on the hangover. He even gave the science behind what prevents them. Take a Claratin (or its genetic version, but make sure it's the same main ingredient) before you drink and the only thing you may have is a queasy stomach. I've been using that since college and that was 14 years ago.
You the man. Ima try that than.

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
We do not carry these anymore unfortunately :(

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I remember those! They were called Beer Neutralizer. If it's the ones I'm thinking of, a 30ct bottle with a cheesy label and the dose was like 3-6 caps.

It was just a carb cheat formula but geared specifically for alcohol. It had Chromium, Activated Charcoal, Kidney Bean extract, stuff like that. Basically an insulinomimetic, an amylase inhibitor, vitamins and a toxin adsorbent. Think I still have half a bottle in the kitchen somewhere. :)