Two more thumbs up for NutraPlanet!

  1. Thumbs up Two more thumbs up for NutraPlanet!


    I just wanted to comment how pleased I continue to be with Nutraplanet's customer service, prices, and overall quality. I had a mishap with an order that didn't make it through last weekend. Sam immediately got back to me and made sure that my order was completed and sent it out right away. Thanks again.


  2. adding my raves into the mix:

    placed an order Sunday, left something out so placed a second order;
    yesterday I got an email from Stryder, saying he'd combined the 2 & refunded shipping on the second order.

    TODAY (Tuesday!) the order arrived - and in addition to my order, he tossed in a bunch of sample packs (Substance, Nectar, etc).

    VERY cool, Sam - and thank you so much!!!

  3. Big bump for awesome service. Placed an order the Friday of the store's move and still received Monday.
    •   
       


  4. I'll send out a big ol bump too. Received my order super fast as usual, and full of extra goodies. Thanks!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I'll send out a big ol bump too. Received my order super fast as usual, and full of extra goodies. Thanks!
    been nothing but pleasure for me too

  6. ummm... I didnt want to jump on the wagon but...







    One of the BEST places I ever ordered ANYTHING FROM! Definately now my first pick on supps

  7. Just got my order and I wanted to chime in as well as if we all didnt know nutraplanet was already legit. I placed my order Monday evening, immediately got a processing notificaiton email, followed a few minutes (literally) by a shipped notificaiton email. Got my order Wed around noon. Order was right and I was pulling free samples out of the box like a magician pulling **** out of a hat. Great prices and great service!

  8. Another thumbs up. I ordered on Sunday night and got it Wed. For a bottled supp. this thing was massively packed also. A 8"x12" box filled with popcorn foam. Man not alone the cheap prices but the goods are "overpacked" Thanks again buffb2

  9. Bump for fast shippment and good service from nutraplanet

  10. one of the best places I ever shopped!
  11. Smile


    I couldn't be happier w/ Nutrplanet's service.

  12. ordered late tuesday night, got my order on friday. Five samples were included. Great service! Will purchase from again....and again.....and again!
  13. Cool


    Have to chime in here, I placed an order a few days ago and today it showed up lots of free goodies and a very nice gym bag! Way to go you guys have my business!!

  14. Adding my experience of fast service and great samples. I'll be using you for most of my purchases from now on.
  15. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    ordered late tuesday night, got my order on friday. Five samples were included. Great service! Will purchase from again....and again.....and again!
    You have to love the samples Sam adds. It's like a never-ending pasta bowl or something to that affect. You pull the items you bought out and then keep reaching in for the added samples. It's a nice touch.

  16. Canadians get the shaft once again... no order would get through customs with assorted pills in little sample baggies included.

  17. Always had great service and excellent prices from Nutraplanet.


    RMT

  18. gotta bump these guys too. just got my package in yesterday. i was digging through the box like it was christmas time looking for all the hidden goodies (samples).

  19. Bulknutrition needs to watch there back!!!. They have a lot of new products but some of them are just ridiculous and not a lot of people would purchase them anyway. Also it seems like the prices over there have risen considerably!. Or is it just that Nutraplanet has better pricing and is stealing Bulknutritions customers one by one!. I've been poor lately buy Nutaplanet is gonna have me as a new customer soon.
  20. Thumbs up


    Another bump for NP's service, speed and prices. I ordered yesterday, and got my package TODAY. Plenty of samples too. Keep up the good work!

  21. BUMP for Sam....just got my order up here in canada....awesome customer service, best prices and lots of free samples!

  22. Echoed.

    I sent in an order yesterday, and in less than an hour, the status was updated to Shipped...

  23. I feel left out so I thought I'd chime in. Ordered on the 6th and just recieved my order today. And you guys weren't kidding about the samples. They threw in 8 different samples. Awesome service. Bye, bye 1fast400.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    Echoed.

    I sent in an order yesterday, and in less than an hour, the status was updated to Shipped...
    Same Here! Loved the samples too.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Bye, bye 1fast400.
    couldnt have said it better....

  26. give him another huge bump up for me. I already received my ALRI H.O.T. whoch I think I ordered on Monday Night.


    Mr.50

  27. Mr.50 is that the "Ultra HOT" or is there a difference or is it the same thing and your just leaving out the "Ultra" part. If it is this Ultra hot stuff, do a log for it or just a general review on here. I'd like to know if it really lives up to the claims. Although I'm doubtfull..

  28. It is the Ultra H.O.T. T-Bone. I will attempt to do the log but I am already in the middle of my extreme cutter (on Avant Forum) so I don't know if anything I experience will really be relevant to most others. I am just using it to keep test as high as possible without using an anabolic. I have been using Rebound till this point in time with what seems like good results. But I was running out of Rebound and so I figured I'd give the HOT a try. I will let you guys know if I notice any major difference between the Rebound and HOT subjectively.


    Mr.50

  29. T-Bone,


    I just wanted to let you know I took my first serving of Ultra HOT yesterday and i woke up this morning and my nuts felt huge. No joke. It may be a coincidence and it is totally subjective but I am just letting you know. At least it is a good sign. I don't feel any horney'er or anything but I am in the middle of an extreme cutter with a ton of cardio.

    Mr.50

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    T-Bone,


    I just wanted to let you know I took my first serving of Ultra HOT yesterday and i woke up this morning and my nuts felt huge. No joke. It may be a coincidence and it is totally subjective but I am just letting you know. At least it is a good sign. I don't feel any horney'er or anything but I am in the middle of an extreme cutter with a ton of cardio.

    Mr.50
    Just let me know if you gain any muscle or if you keep a good amount of it compared to what you usually keep on a cutter. I don't know how to say this...but I'm not really interested in your balls! . Keep me updated on any strength gains you make while cutting, or like I said the amount of muscle you seem to keep compared to when your not taking the Ultra Hot. Thanks though!

  31. gotta agree with all of ya's!

  32. Sorry about the balls comment but it is unlikely that I am going to notice and size or strength gains (or barely any size retention) on this cutter since it is a fat loss/weight loss cutter. I am actually trying to get down to a certain weight for boxing and I am almost certain that I will have to lose some lbm to make weight. The other thing I noticed is that I was out with my girl today and besides staring at her clevage all day I was checking out every girl that passed by. While this is pretty usual, for the most part I try to keep it in check when I am with her but today I just couldn't.

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just let me know if you gain any muscle or if you keep a good amount of it compared to what you usually keep on a cutter. I don't know how to say this...but I'm not really interested in your balls! . Keep me updated on any strength gains you make while cutting, or like I said the amount of muscle you seem to keep compared to when your not taking the Ultra Hot. Thanks though!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Sorry about the balls comment but it is unlikely that I am going to notice and size or strength gains (or barely any size retention) on this cutter since it is a fat loss/weight loss cutter. I am actually trying to get down to a certain weight for boxing and I am almost certain that I will have to lose some lbm to make weight. The other thing I noticed is that I was out with my girl today and besides staring at her clevage all day I was checking out every girl that passed by. While this is pretty usual, for the most part I try to keep it in check when I am with her but today I just couldn't.

    Mr.50
    Well with what the claims are on the product, I would think you would retain a lot more size than usual. Keep that wandering eye thing in check though!...Otherwise your girl my knock you out while your not looking at her!.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    ...Otherwise your girl my knock you out while your not looking at her!.
    ...LOL! Never underestimate a jealous woman.

  35. Amen to that one brother. Much the same type of feeling today but not much else to note so far.

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    ...LOL! Never underestimate a jealous woman.

  36. I ordered two bottles of Penetrate and got it very quickly. What was cool was that I got five sample packets of various proteins. Excellent service.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3 thumbs up for Nutraplanet
    By DazzlinJack in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 01:27 PM
  2. just a big thumbs up for Nutraplanet
    By Gouki in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 08:37 PM
  3. Two thumbs upp for nutraplanet
    By excalibur in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 01:12 AM
  4. Big Thumbs up for MR
    By scotty2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 03:11 AM
  5. 2 Thumbs Up For Bobo's Training Program (updated)
    By NPursuit in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 10:39 AM
Log in
Log in