Ergopharm"s Amp?

The Reporter

Awards
Any idea on the ETA of Ergo's new Amp? I just saw a full-page ad in the new Flex Magazine yet it's not sold anywhere yet. Do you know if PA has even released it yet?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Last I heard PA say was "April Sometime" for the release. My guess is that we will be waiting for a while.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
nobody has it yet it seems, but lots of interest for sure.........

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I'm getting mine in mid-april...it is being sold as an energy booster/fat burner but even PA said he really developed it for its energy properties. Seems to have been getting really good reviews from the people who received samples.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Yes special indeed! O, hell, I am PA's personal manwhore, Mike Bigelow Supplement Gigalow....I filled out the Muscle and Fitness stuff for the free giveaway and I am getting my AMP when they ship it out in Mid April!

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm anxiously waiting too. PA posted on bb that they're having trouble synthesizeing the main ingredient, so it will now likely be after April before it's released. Based on the feedback at avant's forum, it sounds incredible.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
well, let's keep a sense of perspective, here: it has a strong impact on breathing not totally unlike ephedrine & its kin, and beaucoup "tinglies" around the edges, which is also eph-like; it lacks eph's amphetamine-like shove, and that makes it much easier to deal with. Fat-burning properties unknown, according to PA as of the time of the public testing over @ Avant: he is (or was) positioning AMP as a pre-workout stim, and it'll work for that.

The test dose was more-or-less comparable to .25 tsp of Chocamine, just more ephedrine-like in some ways. Worth having? Definitely - I think the thing that impressed me the most was the ability to actually REST while on it. Is it "incredible"? well, no - not really...but I'll keep a bottle on hand, sure.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I got my samples in. This morning I took 4 caps (2 doses) of Amp about an hour before lifting. I felt very stimulated, but comfortable. I was up, but there was no edge. Focus was good, and stamina was great. I took much less time between sets and really didn't want to stop lifting. I don't really use E/C before workout, makes me feel like my heart is about to jump out of my chest - Amp was not like this at all, I wasn't conscious of BP or HR. After my workout I went to my in-laws for Easter lunch. I was still 'up', but relaxed and almost euphoric. Came home and took a nap. I don't see sleeping while Amp is peaking, but as it's dropping off, it's very possible.

Overall, very good stuff, but I agree with BodyWizard - and I don't really understand the parallels to illicit drugs or the potential for abuse. Maybe with less caffiene or more of the active...? Nice, clean stimulation, without being jittery or edgy. Long lasting and smooth. Feeling of well being reminds me of when I first tried alcar. No crash at all when effects are wearing off. I'll definitely get some when it's out, but I'll probably only use it once or twice a week, as I usually train at night, and this just lasts too long, at 4-6 hours.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
so, now that you've tried it, is it incredible?

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so, now that you've tried it, is it incredible?
Incredible may be a little much. If fat loss is good as EC, and you could safely take it everyday, then yeah, it would be incredible. I took two this morning, and I like it but two doesn't kick my ass. It's different, that's for sure, very smooth, and it's certainly a more convenient pre workout stim than my CM/Tyro/Alcar/Pira/Choline/Caff/CEE stack lol. It's a winner, and I'll definitely buy some.

My partying days are pretty much over, but I bet Amp would make a long night of clubbing or drinking a little more interesting.

The Reporter

Awards
Intv, thanks for the smooth review. "Smooth" like Crown Royal? JK.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
If fat loss is good as EC, and you could safely take it everyday, then yeah, it would be incredible. It's different, that's for sure.... It's a winner, and I'll definitely buy some.
Sounds like your experience w/ it is very similar to mine.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
another bump for you Stryder, do you know when this stuff will be in?

The Reporter

Awards
"The Reporter" has passed away

This post is concerning the death of my husband, who was known on this board as "The Reporter." His death occurred on Sunday, April 10. The cause of death was "just classified as a heart attack." Although my husband did have hypertension, he was very healthy and worked out daily. This is a post warning all of you out there to just be very careful what "supplements" you purchase and injest or inject. I truly believe that my husband's consumption of "anything that will help him build muscle" was a contributor, if not the cause of his untimely death. He was 40 years old.

This message is not an intent to blame anyone, but a general warning to other body builders like my now deceased husband.

Thank you,
Kasey.

If anyone has any questions, you may personally e-mail me at [email protected].

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
This post is concerning the death of my husband, who was known on this board as "The Reporter." His death occurred on Sunday, April 10. The cause of death was "just classified as a heart attack." Although my husband did have hypertension, he was very healthy and worked out daily. This is a post warning all of you out there to just be very careful what "supplements" you purchase and injest or inject. I truly believe that my husband's consumption of "anything that will help him build muscle" was a contributor, if not the cause of his untimely death. He was 40 years old.

This message is not an intent to blame anyone, but a general warning to other body builders like my now deceased husband.

Thank you,
Kasey.

If anyone has any questions, you may personally e-mail me at [email protected].
This is stunning.

Kasey, I know many here will join in to tell you that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing this, as saddening as it is. Please inform us if there is anything we can do to help or support you.

Sincerely, milwood

***perhaps this will warrant a separate thread...

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
This is stunning.

Kasey, I know many here will join in to tell you that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing this, as saddening as it is. Please inform us if there is anything we can do to help or support you.

Sincerely, milwood

***perhaps this will warrant a separate thread...
Started one in the general chat forum. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27481

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kasey, we are all so sorry for your loss. We are all saying a prayer for you and your family at NutraPlanet.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Kasey - I am so sorry to hear of your loss -
I will remember him - and you - in my prayers.

Please call on us if we can assist you.

I am shocked.

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Reporter was a good guy. He will be deeply missed. All my best and prayers for his family.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
WOW!! I always enjoyed his posts here and at other boards. We all will definitely miss his contributions here. Thank-you for posting this Kasey. As stated, he is in our thoughts and prayers.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AMP should be in hopefully next week. Will post a more accurate ETA when I receive one.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the way this stuff is going (before it even arrives), you might want to have a pre-sale. Either that, or just auction the bottles off to high-bidders!!!
:twisted: :hammer: :lol:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the way this stuff is going (before it even arrives), you might want to have a pre-sale. Either that, or just auction the bottles off to high-bidders!!!
:twisted: :hammer: :lol:
...great idea---hhmmmm :think:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see Pat says only him and one retailer will have any from the 1st run and it is going to be difficult to get ingredients for another batch. Any idea when you may get some, I see it listed on your site now.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still no word...my distributor went from first week of May to sometime soon. No solid ETA. I even emailed Ergo several days ago and have had no response...I'm in the dark like you guys. If anyone hears anything I would also like to know :D

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
it is because he has been dating my mom....... long story

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ErgoPharm is taking phone orders for Amp and all their products now: http://www.ergopharm.net/store.php

Unfortunately, it's selling for MSRP @ $49.99. Free shipping though. PA says the only other place it's available is through local vitaminshoppes.