Product Request

Warthog

Awards
Sam,

I was interested in knowing if theres any possibility you may start carrying Micronized Creatine. I have seen the best of luck with Micronized Creatine and would be interested in purchasing AST Micronized Creatine. It's super cheap and its good stuff. Me and my roomate are sold on it. I would love to make all my purchases from you, but this is the only thing you dont carry that i use. I will still order from you no matter what, but it would be beneficial in saving some money (im a broke ass college kid) in the long run.

Thanks Sam for taking your time out of your day to read this.

Warthog

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You got it man, will let you know when it's up :)

Warthog

Awards
Any word from your suppliers? Just curious. Trying to hold off to make my order so i can include everything i need.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I could only get the kilo size for now...will give you an exact price Monday.

Warthog

Awards
Sam,

Sorry but i couldnt hold off. I needed my stuff. I was hoping you would get it in today but i know how things go. Looks like i will have to make this order now and just make another whenever you get it. I have no supps AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem...I understand. Had a hard time with local distributor. Will have it on the site for you for the next go around.