Awards
  • Established
hey stryder,

both sesathin and GXR are sold out??? damn....:frustrate

ETA on both?

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
I don't speak for the site, but i put an order in for sesathin on thursday, and i got an email saying her was out of stock and would have more in on either saturday or monday.... ((( but then i got an email not a few hours after saying my order was shipped)))

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks maynard...i was waiting until the rebound came in so i can order everything in one shot...probably wont be long though. stryders a good guy!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sledge is out of the GXR. Waiting for his guy to cap it. Was told it may be a couple weeks though :(

The Sesathin should be arriving in a couple days.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
awww....i love my GXR. thanks stryder.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Look to this guys, maybe it will be the GXR Version 2 that Matt said would be out soon. I haven't heard much about it but it would be great since he said absorbtion would be enhanced with the gel caps!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it's the same gelcaps I'm thinking of, than yes it will be better...

Just a head's up the Sesathin's in stock and I may end up with 5 or 6 bottles of GXR from money orders that have been cancelled. Will let you guys know ;)

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks stryder.....let me know if you get any GXR. ill place the full order right away.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
moooahahahahAHAH

looks like I placed my order for all of the above, just in time. :twisted:

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
If it's the same gelcaps I'm thinking of, than yes it will be better...

Just a head's up the Sesathin's in stock and I may end up with 5 or 6 bottles of GXR from money orders that have been cancelled. Will let you guys know ;)
Bump on this.. looking to start PCT next week and could use soms GRX

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump on this.. looking to start PCT next week and could use soms GRX
*Adjust halo*

One should have all PCT supplies available BEFORE they start a cycle.

However, I am sure you are now just hearing about these products and would simply like to add them INTO your current PCT program, right? ;)

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
*Adjust halo*

One should have all PCT supplies available BEFORE they start a cycle.

However, I am sure you are now just hearing about these products and would simply like to add them INTO your current PCT program, right? ;)
Ofcourse :) Running Rebound on cycle.. Got nolva + rebound + low dose clen planned for PCT next week.. Would've liked to combo it with som GXR after all the good feedback.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Got a good sized order ready, just need some GXR to go with it. Come on Stryder, dont you want my money :think: :icon_lol:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got a good sized order ready, just need some GXR to go with it. Come on Stryder, dont you want my money :think: :icon_lol:
why yes....yes I do :D
No but seriously, it may be another 2-3 weeks before Sledge gets the GXR back in stock. It seems that everyone is sold out of it now :eek:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Will the price be the same or will it cost more because of it being in gelcaps.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that this batch of GXR is not gelcaps. Neither is SesaThin.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Fine with me. Id like to try the gelcaps but I can weight. Im in the middle of cutting and needs my GXR! Ive got a BB.com up the road so I might just have to get it there :frustrate