Order 511689

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received an order that was missing an item. Can someone please get back to me about how I can recover my missing item?

Thank you

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think they will be able to get back to you till Friday since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and its after business hours right now. Anytime I ever had a problem with a nutraplanet order they always went above and beyond as far as customer service goes. Truly the best customer service of all online supplement retailers. AE14, didn't you used to be a Nutraplanet rep?. My memory is not so great but I thought at one time you were.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think they will be able to get back to you till Friday since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and its after business hours right now. Anytime I ever had a problem with a nutraplanet order they always went above and beyond as far as customer service goes. Truly the best customer service of all online supplement retailers. AE14, didn't you used to be a Nutraplanet rep?. My memory is not so great but I thought at one time you were.
That is correct T-Bone. I did. I know they will go above and beyond, they always do. :)