Nother product request

Cosmo

Awards
Can you get diesel fuel in? bb.com has it for $38.99 and 2 for $72.98 if you could do it for that or cheaper that would be great.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I also have a product request. Bulk KRALA for less than bulknutrition. They sell it for $1 per gram. Also it would be great if you had a deal for the more you buy the less you pay. Or a kilo for like $150?. Since no one will sell it for $100?. I guess its really expensive stuff but you should be able to sell it for cheaper than bulknutrition at least. I was gonna actually purchase from you guys with my last order from bulknutrition but you don't have the KRALA in bulk which I purchased...Otherwise I would have made my order from you guys. Bulknutrition definitely has competition from you guys.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you get diesel fuel in? bb.com has it for $38.99 and 2 for $72.98 if you could do it for that or cheaper that would be great.
What company makes that?

Hey I also have a product request. Bulk KRALA for less than bulknutrition. They sell it for $1 per gram. Also it would be great if you had a deal for the more you buy the less you pay. Or a kilo for like $150?. Since no one will sell it for $100?. I guess its really expensive stuff but you should be able to sell it for cheaper than bulknutrition at least. I was gonna actually purchase from you guys with my last order from bulknutrition but you don't have the KRALA in bulk which I purchased...Otherwise I would have made my order from you guys. Bulknutrition definitely has competition from you guys.
Will check into it and let you know T-Bone.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no way around it....glucophase XR is still a steal at the current price though

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Hey I also have a product request. Bulk KRALA for less than bulknutrition. They sell it for $1 per gram. Also it would be great if you had a deal for the more you buy the less you pay. Or a kilo for like $150?.
A kilo of KRALA wholesales at $500.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A kilo of KRALA wholesales at $500.
No ****.

Some people just don't understand what things ACTUALLY cost.

$1 a kilo.. lol. You'd have to make a purchase of about 1000kg's to get the pricing that low IF you even could.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its true...the GXR comes with more than just K-R-ALA. at its current price, the k-r-ala is just $1.33/g ($30 per bottle with 22.5g of k-r-ala), plus it has all the other ingredients that make it an AWESOME supp.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No ****.

Some people just don't understand what things ACTUALLY cost.

$1 a kilo.. lol. You'd have to make a purchase of about 1000kg's to get the pricing that low IF you even could.
Who said anything about $1 a kilo?. Sure it wholesales for $500 a kilo, but you should be able to get the cost down to at least $300 or less based on $500 a kilo wholesale price......Also I'm trying to give him options, like if you buy so many 25 gram containers or so, you get so much off. They have that at bulknutrition for certain products. If you purchase 2 or more or 4 or more you get a discount. The more you buy the more of a discount you get.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Elasticity of demand; in this case, large demand spurred by single volume buyer, plays a role but is zero-bounded, but obviously much higher in reality. There is a nominal price that *shouldn't* be violated. What would be the point of selling at $300 when someone is willing to pay $400? The price/demand curve is nonlinear but still functionally terminates at a nominal-price in which volume doesn't play a significant role.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Elasticity of demand; in this case, large demand spurred by single volume buyer, plays a role but is zero-bounded, but obviously much higher in reality. There is a nominal price that *shouldn't* be violated. What would be the point of selling at $300 when someone is willing to pay $400? The price/demand curve is nonlinear but still functionally terminates at a nominal-price in which volume doesn't play a significant role.
Well, regardless of that. Some places like nutraplanet may be able to accomadate me...You post is cryptic to me though...Anyway I'm not trying to start an agrument here. I just want a lower price than for what bulknutrition offers it for. Usually the more you buy in bulk of something the less you pay for it overall. Places like nutraplanet can buy a "crapload" in bulk and sell it for a cheaper price to consumers and still make a profit. I'm also saying he has lower prices than bulknutrition lately, so if he decides to get the bulk krala and its at a lower price I will purchase my supplements from him instead of bulknutrition.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
No argument from me, T-Bone. I was actually responding generally. Your $300 price for KRALA for large volume isn't that unreasonable.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I just want a lower price than for what bulknutrition offers it for.
BN is paying no more that $.50 per gram... so there is quite a bit of room for lower pricing based upon that wholesale price. BN is making a double on every gram of KRALA they sell. Nice margins!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Not to thread jack, but I'm an Econ major and I understood every word of that and could more than likely draw more than a few graphs to support it.:D

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BN is paying no more that $.50 per gram... so there is quite a bit of room for lower pricing based upon that wholesale price. BN is making a double on every gram of KRALA they sell. Nice margins!
The question is.. at what QUANTITY does BN purchase in order to get that pricing?

Perhaps Sam doesn't HAVE the capital for such an investment that would allow for a lower price per kg right now?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was mentioned previously -- 1KG
It was stated that a KG goes for $500. Wasn't state how much he has to buy to GET it to $500.

CEE goes for about $15/KG purchased in 25KG quantities. See my point?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, for instance I can get some good pricing for ALCAR but they won't sell me less than 100 kilos. I'll check on the K-RALA, but that pricing sounds UNREAL...if it stands to be true, I will offer competitive prices for it.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
It was stated that a KG goes for $500. Wasn't state how much he has to buy to GET it to $500.

CEE goes for about $15/KG purchased in 25KG quantities. See my point?
OK, I'll try again... pricing on one Kilo minimum. Obviously, as I've stated, the price would go down from there. Again, I've stated that the most BN is paying is $.50/g.

I don't have access to the Geronova's pricing-curve, nor did I state anything other than the maximum per-kilo price BN is paying.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, for instance I can get some good pricing for ALCAR but they won't sell me less than 100 kilos. I'll check on the K-RALA, but that pricing sounds UNREAL...if it stands to be true, I will offer competitive prices for it.
I know factually that I can buy 1kilo of KRALA from Geronova for $500 in 1KG qty.

Hey Stryder -- while I'm loitering around in this thread... I am stocked-up now, but would be nice to see:

BSN's Nitrix
Bulk Idebenone

BTW, your prices are fantastic. =)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be waiting for it Stryder!. I'd really like to get a kilo of it...Or at least stock up with some quanity pricing discounts from you!.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Contacted Geronova and the price is $500/kilo. To be honest you do get a small discount for volume but what little you save doesn't warrant the amount you have to invest for the actual product and for shipping.

I won't be offering quantity pricing just because it's a real hassle for me to set it up that way, but I will be offering it at a competitive price. That way you get a quantity price without having to kick over the cash by buying more than you need.

Will list the price once all goes through...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Contacted Geronova and the price is $500/kilo. To be honest you do get a small discount for volume but what little you save doesn't warrant the amount you have to invest for the actual product and for shipping.

I won't be offering quantity pricing just because it's a real hassle for me to set it up that way, but I will be offering it at a competitive price. That way you get a quantity price without having to kick over the cash by buying more than you need.

Will list the price once all goes through...
If your price is any lower than bulknutrition I will definitely be making my first order from you. Will you be offering a kilo size?. Let me know on that so I can put away some money for a kilo.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
From Stryder's previous post it's clear there aren't going to be discounts below $500/kilo... and to make a buck he'll have to sell it for something >$500/k for "cut" quantities. T-Bone -- you can order a K from Geronova for $500.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From Stryder's previous post it's clear there aren't going to be discounts below $500/kilo... and to make a buck he'll have to sell it for something >$500/k for "cut" quantities. T-Bone -- you can order a K from Geronova for $500.
I wasn't sure, thanks. I might save up $500 for a kilo then but I will probally just try to survive on the lower prices offered by nutraplanet for now. What is Geronovas website?. Can a regular joe order from them or are they just suppliers to big companies?. I'd still like Stryder to confirm that he is not gonna sell it in kilo quanitys because you can't always tell what someone is trying to say by a post. I'd really like to have a kilo because it seems only high doses work for me. I take between 1680-2240mg a day. Usually only 1680...I've figured out that by doing this I can eat more and not gain fat and still gain strength. Also I never got the effects that other people mentioned with the "low blood sugar feeling". Lately though when I take enough I do get the sweats which supposedly is an effect of low blood sugar. Regardless of all this I just like the feeling I get from it and I am gaining strength and not turning into a fat ass. I'd like to see what an even higher dose would do to me...Too expensive though.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I hear ya, a Kilo is a lot of product. Good thing it's very stable. www.geronova.com -- you can buy anything they sell. They are compounding a custom product for me as we speak.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Maybe you and Sledge can worksomething out with a bulk GXR powder (one can dream cant we :).... )