Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant--THAT WORKS!

1. Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant--THAT WORKS!

New PGX by Natural Factors is a proprietary blend of polysaccharides that aids in appetite suppression, glucose regulation, and cholesterol lowering...all this without stimulants, and it WORKS! I've personally used this product for it's appetite suppressing effects and it worked great! The thing I loved about this is that I could use it at night (when the hunger pangs really hit me) and it just kills the appetite without interrupting sleep. Non habit forming and no tolerance development.

More details here

2. Well, ****, I placed my order yestreday and you already shiped it. I needed this stuff. Oh, well, may be next time. (reaching for nicotin gum)

3. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    New PGX by Natural Factors is a proprietary blend of polysaccharides that aids in appetite suppression, glucose regulation, and cholesterol lowering...all this without stimulants, and it WORKS! I've personally used this product for it's appetite suppressing effects and it worked great! The thing I loved about this is that I could use it at night (when the hunger pangs really hit me) and it just kills the appetite without interrupting sleep. Non habit forming and no tolerance development.

More details here
    No way!. I tried gluconoman or however you spell it. It made me constipated for weeks after I stopped taking it!.
    •   

4. I see an order in the future!

5. Quote Originally Posted by griz145389
    I see an order in the future!
    Have a few enemas on hand!

6. I take glucomannan everyday, it's supposed to be one of the easiest fibers to handle for Most.

Tough luck T-bone

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female Stim-free fat burner/appetite suppressant
    By booneman77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:23 PM
  2. Appetite Suppressant without stimulants/side effects?
    By SuppKnight in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:49 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 09:58 AM
  4. Cardio Routine That Worked for YOU
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 11:57 AM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 04:48 PM