AUGUST 5TH OLYMPUS LABS LINE DRIVE SALE

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs has achieved a major milestone in less than a year of operations and that milestone of course is being carried by Nutraplanet. We couldn't just add them as a retailer we HAD to do something special and that something special will be an exclusive line drive sale that will bring huge savings into our customers pockets. Brace yourself for prices and value that you have never seen, and I'd advise you all to start saving up now. We're not just hyping this up, these sales will be worth stocking up on. I'm sure you guys are going to love the value and savings this will bring you. This will be on all of our non hormonal products of course. Who's ready?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
August 5th....just in time for me to stock up for additional goodies for my PCT

Yeah buddy!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 5th....just in time for me to stock up for additional goodies for my PCT

Yeah buddy!
You're gonna want to stock up on everything my man, I'm telling you the savings will be INSANE

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up, definitely looking forward to this

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Well can you extend this Promotion to JWSupplements as well your retailer in UK/Europe i promise i will stock up for the next 3 years.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well can you extend this Promotion to JWSupplements as well your retailer in UK/Europe i promise i will stock up for the next 3 years.
Nutraplanet has some of the cheapest pricing Iv'e ever seen in terms of shipping internationally, but we will try to arrange for your request in the future. This thread is for NP ;)

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
The issue is the customs, the success rate is like 1 of 5 Orders pass finally the border. While UK is a Schengen Country.
Would be great if you can work something out. I also heared you contacted Predator in UK. Do you also know powermyself i personally think JW is the best option for your productrange but i also i understand you want to grow your business.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The issue is the customs, the success rate is like 1 of 5 Orders pass finally the border. While UK is a Schengen Country.
Would be great if you can work something out. I also heared you contacted Predator in UK. Do you also know powermyself i personally think JW is the best option for your productrange but i also i understand you want to grow your business.
This promo is on all the natural products including EP1C. PM me and we can go from there.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs has achieved a major milestone in less than a year of operations and that milestone of course is being carried by Nutraplanet. We couldn't just add them as a retailer we HAD to do something special and that something special will be an exclusive line drive sale that will bring huge savings into our customers pockets. Brace yourself for prices and value that you have never seen, and I'd advise you all to start saving up now. We're not just hyping this up, these sales will be worth stocking up on. I'm sure you guys are going to love the value and savings this will bring you. This will be on all of our non hormonal products of course. Who's ready?
Looking forward to it...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be the best time this summer to pick up CONQU3R, the price is going to blow your minds.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
This will be the best time this summer to pick up CONQU3R, the price is going to blow your minds.
will pro hormones be included in this sale? looking to stock up on a complete cycle of dmz, tr3st, tudca, support, etc.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will pro hormones be included in this sale? looking to stock up on a complete cycle of dmz, tr3st, tudca, support, etc.
no phs sorry. Tudca, support, etc will be

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sale is now live everyone!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
U will not see posts of me on hear saying this........but crazy prices.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sale is good till end of Aug.