Goodbye FUZU...Hello FUZE

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

i ordered prima force creatine, ala, and alcar. i will let everyone know my opinion after i get it if they want. ok then i will just go ahead and do that.

i understand what you are saying about your products.

primaforce = jug of creatine
    scivation = product with many cutting edge ingredients like something ds would put out

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Scivation
    Sir,

I put equal attention and care into both companies. The only difference is the marketing angle. I would never be able to have people take a scientifically advanced endurance and recovery enhancer like Xtend seriously if it shared a brand name with a plain old kilo jug of creatine.

I have always stood by the quality of my lines. I wish you would have addressed the Nitrocharge and Methyl-Rage issues with me directly and I would have made good on them. Nitrocharge had a seal, but it sometimes gets caught on the inside of the lid and doesn't adhere to the bottle. My email is mlobliner@scivation.com and I am always open to correspondence. You will never find me hiding behind a big corporate office.

I will stand by my lines and support my retailers 100% and I will also do what it takes to earn your long-term trust and business. I meant when I said "you get what you pay for" that what is on the label is what is in the product. It is up to you to decide if that ingredient is right for you.

On a more positive note, email me your mailing address and I'll send you some samples of the yummiest protein around--Substance WPI!

Thanks!
    Marc Lobliner
    Wow. I really respect you for being so nice to me. When I look at those posts I made, in retro-spect I sound like real bitch. I guess I am just a really picky consumer and I expect the most for my money. Thanks for being so understanding of my issues.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.34%

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    No prob bro.....a lot of people on the net forget that a lot is lost in the written word......O and hey Marc....any chance I could get couple of samples for me and my lady to try! I loved the grape sample so much I just recently bought a jug from Stryder and my lady is a watermelon person so we would both be interested in some samples (more future sales for you I am sure!). I know you really don't want to tell but any chance of you hinting at what flavors are next, especially the one you have as a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I should have the watermelon single-serving samples in soon. Email me your address to mlobliner@scivation.com and I'll hook it up.

Thanks!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.34%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Wow. I really respect you for being so nice to me. When I look at those posts I made, in retro-spect I sound like real bitch. I guess I am just a really picky consumer and I expect the most for my money. Thanks for being so understanding of my issues.
    It is your right as a consumer to question everything you purchase and it is my dutie as company president to make you happy.

Thanks!
    Marc
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Marc is such a swell guy
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yes, Marc is the man.

I've been using Primaforce creatine for some time and must say that it is the highest quality and yet lowest priced creatine I've had (out of 4 others). The powder is very fine and it comes with a rediculously long scooper. The seal does get stuck on the upper part of the lid but there is also a plastic seal on the outside of the product. Watermelon Substance WPI is the candy protein. The only problem I have with it is how hard it is to stir. But it's worth it Primaforce is quality stuff.

Scivation Neurostim is also a great prod. Got me through some very rough mornings and made an other wise sluggish day quite productive. Tastes great in orange juice.

There, I'm done.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.74%

I also vouch for Marc, not only is the guy a gentleman, he firmly believes in his products, a couple of which I’ve tried and are top notch. Period. I haven't tried the creatine or WPI unfortunetly.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.99%

No prob bro.....a lot of people on the net forget that a lot is lost in the written word......O and hey Marc....any chance I could get couple of samples for me and my lady to try! I loved the grape sample so much I just recently bought a jug from Stryder and my lady is a watermelon person so we would both be interested in some samples (more future sales for you I am sure!). I know you really don't want to tell but any chance of you hinting at what flavors are next, especially the one you have as a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MaNiaK1027,
    Can you explain what the grape taste like exactly? I ask because some say grape and only have a hint of grape. Wheres I just treid EAS Performance Protein grape drink and I could drink it everyday, multiple times aday. Taste alot like cool-aid.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

the primaforce grape tastes honestly like kool-aid blows nectar out the water..no problem..very pleasant..
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

The Primaforce Grape is excellent. It reminds me of grape chewing gum. However, I do understand why some people could have issues with this Fuze product. Maybe we can get some reviews soon.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.99%

Awsome! Thanks guys. My GF loves Nector and she was bummed that Syntrax was bought out. She's going to be happy with this news. Any one tried the watermelon?
  12. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Quote Originally Posted by size
    The Primaforce Grape is excellent. It reminds me of grape chewing gum. However, I do understand why some people could have issues with this Fuze product. Maybe we can get some reviews soon.
    YES, I'd love to see some feedback posted in this thread...that would be most helpful for all the skeptics
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

I'll be starting mine in about 3 weeks I'll make sure and post my feedback.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Awsome! Thanks guys. My GF loves Nector and she was bummed that Syntrax was bought out. She's going to be happy with this news. Any one tried the watermelon?
    I love the watermelon, it's like bubliciuos (sp) the chewing gum, like Size referenced.

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.03%

The Substance WPI proteins are great but they aren't perfect (hint hint Marc).

The flavors both smell amazing and are dead-on for accurate flavor. What I mean is, the grape tastes like grape candy, the watermelon like watermelon candy. However, they both have a kind of bitter/chemical after taste. Also, they are a bitch to stir. Eventually they do dissolve, but you have to be patient because they get sticky and clumpy and you gotta mash up the clumps with your spoon. Beware, the powder sticks worse to glass than to plastic. Still, I've already gone through 3 containers of watermelon and my roomate has gone through 1. Altogether, 4 watermelons and 1 grape Substance WPI have passed through this house.

So, Marc, maybe this issues can be solved in the future? If so, then you'll have a perfect product cheaper than 90% of the juice proteins available.

Can't wait till the new flavor comes out. I'm drueling!!!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.99%

Are you guys using water to mix or something else? If these taste like you all say they do in water then I am sold!!
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

hey stryder i got a drawer full of grape wpi samples any watermelons? from the looks of this fuze it seems like u need 4 caps to equal 2 of fuzu..im starting tomorrow tho at 2 caps 3x a day..at that dosage fuzu made it uncomfortablefor me and my gf..lol
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.03%

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Are you guys using water to mix or something else? If these taste like you all say they do in water then I am sold!!
    This is mixed in water. It would be disgusting in milk. Add a little orange juive to the watermelon Substance and you have a most delicious cocktail.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  19. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

The way Wojo and Size described the protein is the best I could do....the grape is like Big Leage Chew and tastes like a grape Kool-Aid! I will be getting some Watermelon in next week or so and will tell you how it tastes and may try it with some OJ as well, the true test is if my lady likes it (she likes the Grape and started eating it out of the tub)! I just wanted to say that I contacted Marc Lobliner and he does not indeed hide behind any employees. I felt he was kind, courteous, and actually really cool. He took time out of his VERY BUSY day to help me out! People like him deserve your respect and your patronage! Marc will definitely be selling more stuff as I am a big fan of him and his company, now more so than ever! Please support the dude. I also am awaiting more flavors from Primaforce, whichever it may be!
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.33%

I just ordered some Fuze today and I will be using it in conjuction with Rebound XT after I start my first superdrol cycle in about 3 weeks, However If I get some of Designers new non-hormonal before that I will use Fuze and Rebound if PCT is necessary. I have used FUZU in the past and wow what a wild summer I had.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.34%

Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    hey stryder i got a drawer full of grape wpi samples any watermelons? from the looks of this fuze it seems like u need 4 caps to equal 2 of fuzu..im starting tomorrow tho at 2 caps 3x a day..at that dosage fuzu made it uncomfortablefor me and my gf..lol
    My good friends at Nutraplanet should be laced with enough Juicy Watermelon Substance WPI samples to place in a fair amount of orders in 2 weeks or so.

Thanks!
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.34%

The way Wojo and Size described the protein is the best I could do....the grape is like Big Leage Chew and tastes like a grape Kool-Aid! I will be getting some Watermelon in next week or so and will tell you how it tastes and may try it with some OJ as well, the true test is if my lady likes it (she likes the Grape and started eating it out of the tub)! I just wanted to say that I contacted Marc Lobliner and he does not indeed hide behind any employees. I felt he was kind, courteous, and actually really cool. He took time out of his VERY BUSY day to help me out! People like him deserve your respect and your patronage! Marc will definitely be selling more stuff as I am a big fan of him and his company, now more so than ever! Please support the dude. I also am awaiting more flavors from Primaforce, whichever it may be!
    Thanks! It was fun to talk to you and you seem like a great guy. I appreciate your support and as always, will do whatever (within reason!) it takes to earn your long-term business.

I will call you next time I'm on the East Coast and maybe we can catch a training session or something.

Thanks!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

We love Marc, we love Marc.

Everybody now!
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

Any feedback on this product? Specifically as a sexual aid.
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

only got 2 days out of it before the craving for pancakes was insatiable..still got the open bottle here might try it again..tried it at 6 caps a day
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.2%

Talking

Just finished my first bottle of FUZE, at recommended dosage.
    All I can say is I love this stuff.
    Libido was completely gone thanks to LMG and Ultra Hot

FUZE had me back to "normal" in about 10 days, by day 20 I was feeling like I was 21 again.

Marc, does FUZE need to be cycled?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.34%

Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    Just finished my first bottle of FUZE, at recommended dosage.
    All I can say is I love this stuff.
    Libido was completely gone thanks to LMG and Ultra Hot

FUZE had me back to "normal" in about 10 days, by day 20 I was feeling like I was 21 again.

Marc, does FUZE need to be cycled?
    I'm glad you like it!

After speaking to my colleagues, there is no concrete evidence suggesting optimal off-time with products like FUZE, but I'd recommend at least 4 weeks off after an 8-week cycle.

Thanks!
    Marc
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.06%

Sorry to chime in so late, but just saw this thread. I used Fuze during PCT along with RXT and I feel it really helped. My libido was sky high and when I shot my wad, the intensity was crazy. Felt like my wang was gonna explode, in a good way. Also when I ordered it I got this really sweet Primaforce Gym bag.

I just placed another order for 2 bottles for my PCT of the cycle I am on now.

BTW I tried the Watermelon samples I got from Nutraplanet recently and they are pretty damn good.
  29. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.99%

Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    You should try taking it when you are 21!
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Man, I loved FUZU I might have to give some FUZE a try.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My Pct will involve:

-Ultra Hot
    -7-OH
    -FUZE + extra fenugreek
    -ActivaTE
    -Cissus
    -Retain (yet to be released ALRI product that I beta tested)

Considering the fact that my cycle was mild in nature, I am expecting to actually continue gaining with all of these. This will be the first PCT that I am looking forward to....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hello To All
    By Knowledge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 02:55 PM
  2. hello
    By joe bigboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 06:49 AM
  3. Just saying hello....
    By Cirrus2000 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11