Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New PrimaForce FUZE now in stock...$18.99

The FUZU alternative!

size

Awards
  • Established
Are those the same ingredients and quality of FUZU?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe so, but I'm having to rely strictly on my memory of the FUZU profile...wish I had a bottle in front of me to do an actual comparison.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Taken from 1fast..........

Amount Per Capsule
Furostanol Complex #1: 150mg
(From Tribulus Terrestris Aerial Extract)
Furostanol Complex #2: 150mg
(From Fenugreek Seed Extract)
Furostanol Complex #3: 150mg
(From Dioscorea Deltoidea Root Extract)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FUZU
Amount Per Capsule
Furostanol Complex #1: 150mg
(From Tribulus Terrestris Aerial Extract)
Furostanol Complex #2: 150mg
(From Fenugreek Seed Extract)
Furostanol Complex #3: 150mg
(From Dioscorea Deltoidea Root Extract)

FUZE
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Tribulus Terrestris Extract
(45% Furostanolic Saponins) 175 MG‪
Fenugreek Extract
(85% Furostanolic Saponins) 150 MG‪
Dioscorea Deltioda Extract
(65% Furostanolic Saponins) 150 MG‪

Almost an identical match. The Furostanolic complex from Trib is actually a little higher in the FUZE and is still cheaper than the FUZU :thumbsup:

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Looks good....Primaforce is building it's line day by day....

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
fuzu's numbers are the actual saponin extracts..so its a little stronger..damn stryder looks like ur about to get all my business

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some and plan on running it this coming PCT. If all goes according to plan my PCT protocol will bring in a new era of how we go about Post cycle recovery and keeping atleast 90% of your gains.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Please enlighten us to your PCT methods JMINIS!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
just ordered fuze..was gonna order some more tz3 but got too much nolva and rebound xt..damn theres a lot of pct products..very nice

size

Awards
  • Established
I guess the % extract will depend on how effective fuzE is in relation to fuzu.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fuzu's numbers are the actual saponin extracts..so its a little stronger..damn stryder looks like ur about to get all my business
Yeah I noticed that, I always thought that FUZU's listed mgs measured the "complex" which is the combined sum of the saponins and the whole herb, but if the listed mgs is the actual standardized saponin content, than it is stronger...

Oh, and by the way...thanks for the business :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Please enlighten us to your PCT methods JMINIS!
LOL not yet I have to see how everything goes first. I'm aiming high for the 90% mark :thumbsup: Hell the last two short cycles I ran I kept 100% of my gains, no joke, no bs. Last cycle I actually gained 3lbs PCT with little change in bf%.

This coming PCT I will have actually spent a lot more money on PCT then on the actual cycle itself.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jminis has mastered the art of post cycle therapy :hammer:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With SD my PCT is more expencive then the cycle (but then again, It really isn't just pct...)

No prob bro....just make sure to make a thread about your new PCT techniques when you are ready to share....or just PM me....LOL!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the % extract will depend on how effective fuzE is in relation to fuzu.
Yes, exactly!. Do I not understand this correctly?. When comparing tribulis products, I see vitrix is 80% and fuze is 45%. Maybe I don't understand exactly what the percentage means. However, if it means the fuze is only slightly more than half the strength of vitrix than its really not worth it because you will have to mega dose the fuze to get the same effects as taking the recommended dosage of vitrix!.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed that, I always thought that FUZU's listed mgs measured the "complex" which is the combined sum of the saponins and the whole herb, but if the listed mgs is the actual standardized saponin content, than it is stronger...

Oh, and by the way...thanks for the business :D

this was told to me by derek on syntrax's old forum when i asked about fuzu..he also said the orig fuzu was higher then most trib sup in proto saponins too..but hey if fuze works the way we all want it to who gives a chit..nice to have it available..i still feel tho that tz3 is superior all around product but i wanted the fuze to run with my nolva at the end of this small superdrol cyce im doing

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In that case, the FUZU is almost twice as strong :eek:

Interested to hear the feedback from those who have used FUZU in the past to make a comparative analysis.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, exactly!. Do I not understand this correctly?. When comparing tribulis products, I see vitrix is 80% and fuze is 45%. Maybe I don't understand exactly what the percentage means. However, if it means the fuze is only slightly more than half the strength of vitrix than its really not worth it because you will have to mega dose the fuze to get the same effects as taking the recommended dosage of vitrix!.
Actually the FUZE has a higher total saponin content than the Vitrix. If the Vitrix total saponin content is soley derived from the Tribulus, than that is 800 mg of saponins from 6 pills, or 133.33 mg/pill. The FUZE would be a total saponin content of 303.75/pill.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know why Syntrax stopped making Fuzu?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was told that they had a hard time finding the high grade raw materials to continue manufacturing the product. I guess that makes sense if theirs had 450 mg of saponins per pill!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
j-rod would prob know the whole story here..someone should ask him for all iknow derek could have been Bsing..but damn that was one strong pill lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually the FUZE has a higher total saponin content than the Vitrix. If the Vitrix total saponin content is soley derived from the Tribulus, than that is 800 mg of saponins from 6 pills, or 133.33 mg/pill. The FUZE would be a total saponin content of 303.75/pill.
I guess I am confused. I read david tolsens article on bulknutrition.com and it doesn't really explain about saponins. Anyway from what I have read on message boards and other articles tribulis seems to have a reputation for being basically a worthless product. There is no evidence that it actually increases testosterone levels. Also I think primaforce is poor quality. Primaforce and Scivation are the same and primaforce is supose to be a cheaper alternative for poor folks like myself. I do like the fact the they have cheaper products but they shouldn't make them cheaper in quality. When I go shopping I usually buy the store brands for certain items, and most of them these items are exactly the same thing with exactly the same quality. What primaforce seems to be doing is saying to themselves, "well since this is for the "cheaper alternative" we will use less quality control and inferior product ingredients, "it doesn't matter because its cheaper". Now if they think that thats gonna make people buy there more expensive Scivation brand products they got another thing coming. Just upsets me because for those of us without much money its almost like a trap...Understand what I'm trying to say?

size

Awards
  • Established
The content % issue needs to be addressed.

Last edited:
Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess I am confused. I read david tolsens article on bulknutrition.com and it doesn't really explain about saponins. Anyway from what I have read on message boards and other articles tribulis seems to have a reputation for being basically a worthless product. There is no evidence that it actually increases testosterone levels. Also I think primaforce is poor quality. Primaforce and Scivation are the same and primaforce is supose to be a cheaper alternative for poor folks like myself. I do like the fact the they have cheaper products but they shouldn't make them cheaper in quality. When I go shopping I usually buy the store brands for certain items, and most of them these items are exactly the same thing with exactly the same quality. What primaforce seems to be doing is saying to themselves, "well since this is for the "cheaper alternative" we will use less quality control and inferior product ingredients, "it doesn't matter because its cheaper". Now if they think that thats gonna make people buy there more expensive Scivation brand products they got another thing coming. Just upsets me because for those of us without much money its almost like a trap...Understand what I'm trying to say?
Sir,

I understand what you are saying but would like to clear this up. Scivation and Primaforce both use the highest quality ingredients. Unfortunately from a business standpoint, a company cannot be everything to everyone.

For example, I put out a great priced, high grade creatine under Primaforce. It is a single ingredient product that people want with quality they can trust. Hence the "Supplements you need, Quality you can trust" tagline.

Scivation means Exceptional Supplements, Superior Performance." It takes a lot of time and resources to come out with these unique, cutting-edge compounds.

While I am president of both companies, the mainstream retail consumer would hesitate to buy a cutting-edge product from a staple company. I still theorize that Optimum's Adenergy would have sold much better as it's own brand. Look at NO2--it would have probably flopped if released by Optimum. Why? The consumer sees Optimum as a commodity protein brand.

I stand behind both lines and am one of the only people I know who puts their business card with my cell phone on it with every sample of Neurostim and Substance WPI I mail out. If anyone ever needs to address something or just wants to talk, I am always available.

People raved about FUZU and I had the opportunity to put out a similar, high- grade product. While some may debate the efficacy of Tribulus, I stand behind the fact that you are getting what you paid for.

Thanks!
Marc Lobliner

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried Neurostim and Substance WPI, and I think both products kick some major ass. Substance is like my treat for the day. It is like candy. Neurostim has gotten me through some grueling, carb-depleted workouts that I probably wouldn't have completed otherwise. I have heard great things about Lean Green (or whatever its called), but I haven't had a chance to pick some up yet. I wish I could afford Extend, but instead I choke down my own bulk nastiness knockoff.

My experience has been consistent with the general buzz: these companies provide great supps.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
j-rod would prob know the whole story here..someone should ask him for all iknow derek could have been Bsing..but damn that was one strong pill lol
If there is no good substitute for FUZU we can always use your avatar. That pic is boosting my test levels right now. (Please don't change your avatar to a guy or an animal or something:sad: ).

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, J-Rod is the fountain of integrity
:lol:

Just bustin your balls Wojo :rofl:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While some may debate the efficacy of Tribulus, I stand behind the fact that you are getting what you paid for.

Thanks!
Marc Lobliner

So you are saying its ok to put out a lower quality product with your primaforce line?. "You get what you pay for" is just an excuse for people to charge more for something. I mean I can go and buy Head & Shoulders Shampoo for $4.99, or I can buy the store brand for $1.99 and you look at the ingredient list and its the exact same thing!. The only difference is it doesn't have a fancy package or fancy label!.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
So you are saying its ok to put out a lower quality product with your primaforce line?.
No, I don't think he said that at all

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
"You get what you pay for" is just an excuse for people to charge more for something.
Have you looked at his line? Find something that is overpriced.

Marc's products are quality products....plain and simple. One of the true measure of a companies product line is return customers. Marc's products praised from just about everyone and are well priced for the ingredients. Take that for what you want.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry you may have mis-understood what I've been trying to say. I'm just saying that he should pay as much attention to quality control and also stength and amount of ingredients with his primaforce line as with his scivation line. It seems to me he is saying if you pay for primaforce you are not going to get as good as quality as a scivation product. I'm saying it should be just as good for the same price. Thats why I included the example of the shampoo purchase in my post. I have purchased his products before, I tried the nitrocharge and also the Methyl-rage. Well the nitrocharge came without any kind of seal to the product. The Methyl-rage capsules aren't consistantly filled caps. I'm just saying just because it costs less doesn't mean you should be allowed to skimp on quality control or amount of active ingredient per serving. I'm not trying to flame the company or anything, just trying to have an intelligent conversation. If I sound like I'm puting down him or his company I appologize. I have a hard time explaining myself and getting my point across. Its just me, I have a hard time explaining things in general.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry you may have mis-understood what I've been trying to say. I'm just saying that he should pay as much attention to quality control and also stength and amount of ingredients with his primaforce line as with his scivation line. It seems to me he is saying if you pay for primaforce you are not going to get as good as quality as a scivation product. I'm saying it should be just as good for the same price. Thats why I included the example of the shampoo purchase in my post. I have purchased his products before, I tried the nitrocharge and also the Methyl-rage. Well the nitrocharge came without any kind of seal to the product. The Methyl-rage capsules aren't consistantly filled caps. I'm just saying just because it costs less doesn't mean you should be allowed to skimp on quality control or amount of active ingredient per serving. I'm not trying to flame the company or anything, just trying to have an intelligent conversation. If I sound like I'm puting down him or his company I appologize. I have a hard time explaining myself and getting my point across. Its just me, I have a hard time explaining things in general.
Sir,

I put equal attention and care into both companies. The only difference is the marketing angle. I would never be able to have people take a scientifically advanced endurance and recovery enhancer like Xtend seriously if it shared a brand name with a plain old kilo jug of creatine.

I have always stood by the quality of my lines. I wish you would have addressed the Nitrocharge and Methyl-Rage issues with me directly and I would have made good on them. Nitrocharge had a seal, but it sometimes gets caught on the inside of the lid and doesn't adhere to the bottle. My email is [email protected] and I am always open to correspondence. You will never find me hiding behind a big corporate office.

I will stand by my lines and support my retailers 100% and I will also do what it takes to earn your long-term trust and business. I meant when I said "you get what you pay for" that what is on the label is what is in the product. It is up to you to decide if that ingredient is right for you.

On a more positive note, email me your mailing address and I'll send you some samples of the yummiest protein around--Substance WPI!

Thanks!
Marc Lobliner

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With all due respect, packaging inconsistencies does not always equate to a poor quality product, but I do see your point :). I can only speculate that when a new company is launched especially one that is starting off small with limited funds, that there is a trial and error period where you have to find the right source to cap, package, and label your products. Sometimes you luck out and find one that get's the job done and sometimes you strike out and have minor discrepancies. It's a learning curve for any business that's starting anew. Perfect examples: Designer Supplements and Custom Nutrition Warehouse...look how their packaging has evolved, but their quality has never been questioned. I have the utmost respect for these "indy companies" who start out small and grow there businesses by offering quality and excellent customer service.

If I sound like I'm puting down him or his company I appologize. I have a hard time explaining myself and getting my point across.
No prob bro.....a lot of people on the net forget that a lot is lost in the written word......O and hey Marc....any chance I could get couple of samples for me and my lady to try! I loved the grape sample so much I just recently bought a jug from Stryder and my lady is a watermelon person so we would both be interested in some samples (more future sales for you I am sure!). I know you really don't want to tell but any chance of you hinting at what flavors are next, especially the one you have as a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, J-Rod is the fountain of integrity
:lol:

Just bustin your balls Wojo :rofl:

yea well not like we can ask derek anymore....think hes in hiding with the witness protection agency or something.he could aslo be kaiser soso or however u spell it

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i ordered prima force creatine, ala, and alcar. i will let everyone know my opinion after i get it if they want. ok then i will just go ahead and do that.

i understand what you are saying about your products.

primaforce = jug of creatine
scivation = product with many cutting edge ingredients like something ds would put out

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sir,

I put equal attention and care into both companies. The only difference is the marketing angle. I would never be able to have people take a scientifically advanced endurance and recovery enhancer like Xtend seriously if it shared a brand name with a plain old kilo jug of creatine.

I have always stood by the quality of my lines. I wish you would have addressed the Nitrocharge and Methyl-Rage issues with me directly and I would have made good on them. Nitrocharge had a seal, but it sometimes gets caught on the inside of the lid and doesn't adhere to the bottle. My email is [email protected] and I am always open to correspondence. You will never find me hiding behind a big corporate office.

I will stand by my lines and support my retailers 100% and I will also do what it takes to earn your long-term trust and business. I meant when I said "you get what you pay for" that what is on the label is what is in the product. It is up to you to decide if that ingredient is right for you.

On a more positive note, email me your mailing address and I'll send you some samples of the yummiest protein around--Substance WPI!

Thanks!
Marc Lobliner
Wow. I really respect you for being so nice to me. When I look at those posts I made, in retro-spect I sound like real bitch. I guess I am just a really picky consumer and I expect the most for my money. Thanks for being so understanding of my issues.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No prob bro.....a lot of people on the net forget that a lot is lost in the written word......O and hey Marc....any chance I could get couple of samples for me and my lady to try! I loved the grape sample so much I just recently bought a jug from Stryder and my lady is a watermelon person so we would both be interested in some samples (more future sales for you I am sure!). I know you really don't want to tell but any chance of you hinting at what flavors are next, especially the one you have as a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should have the watermelon single-serving samples in soon. Email me your address to [email protected] and I'll hook it up.

Thanks!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow. I really respect you for being so nice to me. When I look at those posts I made, in retro-spect I sound like real bitch. I guess I am just a really picky consumer and I expect the most for my money. Thanks for being so understanding of my issues.
It is your right as a consumer to question everything you purchase and it is my dutie as company president to make you happy.

Thanks!
Marc

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Marc is the man.

I've been using Primaforce creatine for some time and must say that it is the highest quality and yet lowest priced creatine I've had (out of 4 others). The powder is very fine and it comes with a rediculously long scooper. The seal does get stuck on the upper part of the lid but there is also a plastic seal on the outside of the product. Watermelon Substance WPI is the candy protein. The only problem I have with it is how hard it is to stir. But it's worth it Primaforce is quality stuff.

Scivation Neurostim is also a great prod. Got me through some very rough mornings and made an other wise sluggish day quite productive. Tastes great in orange juice.

There, I'm done.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I also vouch for Marc, not only is the guy a gentleman, he firmly believes in his products, a couple of which I’ve tried and are top notch. Period. I haven't tried the creatine or WPI unfortunetly.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
MaNiaK1027,
Can you explain what the grape taste like exactly? I ask because some say grape and only have a hint of grape. Wheres I just treid EAS Performance Protein grape drink and I could drink it everyday, multiple times aday. Taste alot like cool-aid.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
the primaforce grape tastes honestly like kool-aid blows nectar out the water..no problem..very pleasant..

size

Awards
  • Established
The Primaforce Grape is excellent. It reminds me of grape chewing gum. :D However, I do understand why some people could have issues with this Fuze product. Maybe we can get some reviews soon.