Goodbye FUZU...Hello FUZE

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Actually the FUZE has a higher total saponin content than the Vitrix. If the Vitrix total saponin content is soley derived from the Tribulus, than that is 800 mg of saponins from 6 pills, or 133.33 mg/pill. The FUZE would be a total saponin content of 303.75/pill.
    I guess I am confused. I read david tolsens article on bulknutrition.com and it doesn't really explain about saponins. Anyway from what I have read on message boards and other articles tribulis seems to have a reputation for being basically a worthless product. There is no evidence that it actually increases testosterone levels. Also I think primaforce is poor quality. Primaforce and Scivation are the same and primaforce is supose to be a cheaper alternative for poor folks like myself. I do like the fact the they have cheaper products but they shouldn't make them cheaper in quality. When I go shopping I usually buy the store brands for certain items, and most of them these items are exactly the same thing with exactly the same quality. What primaforce seems to be doing is saying to themselves, "well since this is for the "cheaper alternative" we will use less quality control and inferior product ingredients, "it doesn't matter because its cheaper". Now if they think that thats gonna make people buy there more expensive Scivation brand products they got another thing coming. Just upsets me because for those of us without much money its almost like a trap...Understand what I'm trying to say?


  2. The content % issue needs to be addressed.
    Last edited by size; 02-24-2005 at 07:52 PM.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I guess I am confused. I read david tolsens article on bulknutrition.com and it doesn't really explain about saponins. Anyway from what I have read on message boards and other articles tribulis seems to have a reputation for being basically a worthless product. There is no evidence that it actually increases testosterone levels. Also I think primaforce is poor quality. Primaforce and Scivation are the same and primaforce is supose to be a cheaper alternative for poor folks like myself. I do like the fact the they have cheaper products but they shouldn't make them cheaper in quality. When I go shopping I usually buy the store brands for certain items, and most of them these items are exactly the same thing with exactly the same quality. What primaforce seems to be doing is saying to themselves, "well since this is for the "cheaper alternative" we will use less quality control and inferior product ingredients, "it doesn't matter because its cheaper". Now if they think that thats gonna make people buy there more expensive Scivation brand products they got another thing coming. Just upsets me because for those of us without much money its almost like a trap...Understand what I'm trying to say?
    Sir,

    I understand what you are saying but would like to clear this up. Scivation and Primaforce both use the highest quality ingredients. Unfortunately from a business standpoint, a company cannot be everything to everyone.

    For example, I put out a great priced, high grade creatine under Primaforce. It is a single ingredient product that people want with quality they can trust. Hence the "Supplements you need, Quality you can trust" tagline.

    Scivation means Exceptional Supplements, Superior Performance." It takes a lot of time and resources to come out with these unique, cutting-edge compounds.

    While I am president of both companies, the mainstream retail consumer would hesitate to buy a cutting-edge product from a staple company. I still theorize that Optimum's Adenergy would have sold much better as it's own brand. Look at NO2--it would have probably flopped if released by Optimum. Why? The consumer sees Optimum as a commodity protein brand.

    I stand behind both lines and am one of the only people I know who puts their business card with my cell phone on it with every sample of Neurostim and Substance WPI I mail out. If anyone ever needs to address something or just wants to talk, I am always available.

    People raved about FUZU and I had the opportunity to put out a similar, high- grade product. While some may debate the efficacy of Tribulus, I stand behind the fact that you are getting what you paid for.


    Thanks!
    Marc Lobliner

  4. I have only tried Neurostim and Substance WPI, and I think both products kick some major ass. Substance is like my treat for the day. It is like candy. Neurostim has gotten me through some grueling, carb-depleted workouts that I probably wouldn't have completed otherwise. I have heard great things about Lean Green (or whatever its called), but I haven't had a chance to pick some up yet. I wish I could afford Extend, but instead I choke down my own bulk nastiness knockoff.

    My experience has been consistent with the general buzz: these companies provide great supps.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    j-rod would prob know the whole story here..someone should ask him for all iknow derek could have been Bsing..but damn that was one strong pill lol
    If there is no good substitute for FUZU we can always use your avatar. That pic is boosting my test levels right now. (Please don't change your avatar to a guy or an animal or something ).
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    j-rod would prob know the whole story here..someone should ask him for all iknow derek could have been Bsing..but damn that was one strong pill lol
    Yeah, J-Rod is the fountain of integrity


    Just bustin your balls Wojo

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Scivation
    While some may debate the efficacy of Tribulus, I stand behind the fact that you are getting what you paid for.


    Thanks!
    Marc Lobliner

    So you are saying its ok to put out a lower quality product with your primaforce line?. "You get what you pay for" is just an excuse for people to charge more for something. I mean I can go and buy Head & Shoulders Shampoo for $4.99, or I can buy the store brand for $1.99 and you look at the ingredient list and its the exact same thing!. The only difference is it doesn't have a fancy package or fancy label!.

  8. So you are saying its ok to put out a lower quality product with your primaforce line?.
    No, I don't think he said that at all

  9. "You get what you pay for" is just an excuse for people to charge more for something.
    Have you looked at his line? Find something that is overpriced.
  10. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Marc's products are quality products....plain and simple. One of the true measure of a companies product line is return customers. Marc's products praised from just about everyone and are well priced for the ingredients. Take that for what you want.

  11. I'm sorry you may have mis-understood what I've been trying to say. I'm just saying that he should pay as much attention to quality control and also stength and amount of ingredients with his primaforce line as with his scivation line. It seems to me he is saying if you pay for primaforce you are not going to get as good as quality as a scivation product. I'm saying it should be just as good for the same price. Thats why I included the example of the shampoo purchase in my post. I have purchased his products before, I tried the nitrocharge and also the Methyl-rage. Well the nitrocharge came without any kind of seal to the product. The Methyl-rage capsules aren't consistantly filled caps. I'm just saying just because it costs less doesn't mean you should be allowed to skimp on quality control or amount of active ingredient per serving. I'm not trying to flame the company or anything, just trying to have an intelligent conversation. If I sound like I'm puting down him or his company I appologize. I have a hard time explaining myself and getting my point across. Its just me, I have a hard time explaining things in general.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I'm sorry you may have mis-understood what I've been trying to say. I'm just saying that he should pay as much attention to quality control and also stength and amount of ingredients with his primaforce line as with his scivation line. It seems to me he is saying if you pay for primaforce you are not going to get as good as quality as a scivation product. I'm saying it should be just as good for the same price. Thats why I included the example of the shampoo purchase in my post. I have purchased his products before, I tried the nitrocharge and also the Methyl-rage. Well the nitrocharge came without any kind of seal to the product. The Methyl-rage capsules aren't consistantly filled caps. I'm just saying just because it costs less doesn't mean you should be allowed to skimp on quality control or amount of active ingredient per serving. I'm not trying to flame the company or anything, just trying to have an intelligent conversation. If I sound like I'm puting down him or his company I appologize. I have a hard time explaining myself and getting my point across. Its just me, I have a hard time explaining things in general.
    Sir,

    I put equal attention and care into both companies. The only difference is the marketing angle. I would never be able to have people take a scientifically advanced endurance and recovery enhancer like Xtend seriously if it shared a brand name with a plain old kilo jug of creatine.

    I have always stood by the quality of my lines. I wish you would have addressed the Nitrocharge and Methyl-Rage issues with me directly and I would have made good on them. Nitrocharge had a seal, but it sometimes gets caught on the inside of the lid and doesn't adhere to the bottle. My email is [email protected] and I am always open to correspondence. You will never find me hiding behind a big corporate office.

    I will stand by my lines and support my retailers 100% and I will also do what it takes to earn your long-term trust and business. I meant when I said "you get what you pay for" that what is on the label is what is in the product. It is up to you to decide if that ingredient is right for you.

    On a more positive note, email me your mailing address and I'll send you some samples of the yummiest protein around--Substance WPI!


    Thanks!
    Marc Lobliner

  13. With all due respect, packaging inconsistencies does not always equate to a poor quality product, but I do see your point . I can only speculate that when a new company is launched especially one that is starting off small with limited funds, that there is a trial and error period where you have to find the right source to cap, package, and label your products. Sometimes you luck out and find one that get's the job done and sometimes you strike out and have minor discrepancies. It's a learning curve for any business that's starting anew. Perfect examples: Designer Supplements and Custom Nutrition Warehouse...look how their packaging has evolved, but their quality has never been questioned. I have the utmost respect for these "indy companies" who start out small and grow there businesses by offering quality and excellent customer service.
  14. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    If I sound like I'm puting down him or his company I appologize. I have a hard time explaining myself and getting my point across.
    No prob bro.....a lot of people on the net forget that a lot is lost in the written word......O and hey Marc....any chance I could get couple of samples for me and my lady to try! I loved the grape sample so much I just recently bought a jug from Stryder and my lady is a watermelon person so we would both be interested in some samples (more future sales for you I am sure!). I know you really don't want to tell but any chance of you hinting at what flavors are next, especially the one you have as a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Yeah, J-Rod is the fountain of integrity


    Just bustin your balls Wojo

    yea well not like we can ask derek anymore....think hes in hiding with the witness protection agency or something.he could aslo be kaiser soso or however u spell it

  16. i ordered prima force creatine, ala, and alcar. i will let everyone know my opinion after i get it if they want. ok then i will just go ahead and do that.

    i understand what you are saying about your products.

    primaforce = jug of creatine
    scivation = product with many cutting edge ingredients like something ds would put out

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Scivation
    Sir,

    I put equal attention and care into both companies. The only difference is the marketing angle. I would never be able to have people take a scientifically advanced endurance and recovery enhancer like Xtend seriously if it shared a brand name with a plain old kilo jug of creatine.

    I have always stood by the quality of my lines. I wish you would have addressed the Nitrocharge and Methyl-Rage issues with me directly and I would have made good on them. Nitrocharge had a seal, but it sometimes gets caught on the inside of the lid and doesn't adhere to the bottle. My email is [email protected] and I am always open to correspondence. You will never find me hiding behind a big corporate office.

    I will stand by my lines and support my retailers 100% and I will also do what it takes to earn your long-term trust and business. I meant when I said "you get what you pay for" that what is on the label is what is in the product. It is up to you to decide if that ingredient is right for you.

    On a more positive note, email me your mailing address and I'll send you some samples of the yummiest protein around--Substance WPI!


    Thanks!
    Marc Lobliner
    Wow. I really respect you for being so nice to me. When I look at those posts I made, in retro-spect I sound like real bitch. I guess I am just a really picky consumer and I expect the most for my money. Thanks for being so understanding of my issues.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    No prob bro.....a lot of people on the net forget that a lot is lost in the written word......O and hey Marc....any chance I could get couple of samples for me and my lady to try! I loved the grape sample so much I just recently bought a jug from Stryder and my lady is a watermelon person so we would both be interested in some samples (more future sales for you I am sure!). I know you really don't want to tell but any chance of you hinting at what flavors are next, especially the one you have as a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I should have the watermelon single-serving samples in soon. Email me your address to [email protected] and I'll hook it up.

    Thanks!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Wow. I really respect you for being so nice to me. When I look at those posts I made, in retro-spect I sound like real bitch. I guess I am just a really picky consumer and I expect the most for my money. Thanks for being so understanding of my issues.
    It is your right as a consumer to question everything you purchase and it is my dutie as company president to make you happy.

    Thanks!
    Marc

  20. Marc is such a swell guy

  21. Yes, Marc is the man.

    I've been using Primaforce creatine for some time and must say that it is the highest quality and yet lowest priced creatine I've had (out of 4 others). The powder is very fine and it comes with a rediculously long scooper. The seal does get stuck on the upper part of the lid but there is also a plastic seal on the outside of the product. Watermelon Substance WPI is the candy protein. The only problem I have with it is how hard it is to stir. But it's worth it Primaforce is quality stuff.

    Scivation Neurostim is also a great prod. Got me through some very rough mornings and made an other wise sluggish day quite productive. Tastes great in orange juice.

    There, I'm done.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  22. I also vouch for Marc, not only is the guy a gentleman, he firmly believes in his products, a couple of which I’ve tried and are top notch. Period. I haven't tried the creatine or WPI unfortunetly.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    No prob bro.....a lot of people on the net forget that a lot is lost in the written word......O and hey Marc....any chance I could get couple of samples for me and my lady to try! I loved the grape sample so much I just recently bought a jug from Stryder and my lady is a watermelon person so we would both be interested in some samples (more future sales for you I am sure!). I know you really don't want to tell but any chance of you hinting at what flavors are next, especially the one you have as a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MaNiaK1027,
    Can you explain what the grape taste like exactly? I ask because some say grape and only have a hint of grape. Wheres I just treid EAS Performance Protein grape drink and I could drink it everyday, multiple times aday. Taste alot like cool-aid.

  24. the primaforce grape tastes honestly like kool-aid blows nectar out the water..no problem..very pleasant..

  25. The Primaforce Grape is excellent. It reminds me of grape chewing gum. However, I do understand why some people could have issues with this Fuze product. Maybe we can get some reviews soon.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hello To All
    By Knowledge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 02:55 PM
  2. hello
    By joe bigboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 06:49 AM
  3. Just saying hello....
    By Cirrus2000 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 12:43 PM
  4. New to board, just wanted to say hello
    By stacker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 08:25 PM
  5. Hello
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 04:29 AM
Log in
Log in