Great prices!!! Will your bulk powder inventory be expanded?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I have been buying everything at 1fast. But Nutraplanet has the best prices I've seen for bulk stuff. Will you ever expand your bulk line to compete with the likes of 1fast?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working towards expanding the bulk line. As of now we're trying to find good and reputable sources and importantly, good prices. We will continually add more and more items to our bulk line.

Any particular items you interested in?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Heh, yeah there are quite a few things I'm interested in. What I'd order right now if you had it would be:

L-Tyrosine, 500-1000g
Glucuronolactone, 500g
Betaine, 500g
L-taurine, 1000g

I will quite likely take advatage of your ALCAR sale though. Aside from those things that I need now, I'm really into bulk herbs. I buy bulk powders because my clients like me to make them personalized supplement blends.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will quite likely take advatage of your ALCAR sale though. Aside from those things that I need now, I'm really into bulk herbs. I buy bulk powders because my clients like me to make them personalized supplement blends.
That is really cool...email me a list of bulk herbs you would be interested in also-- [email protected]